Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Marriage Equality

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    this photo is brilliant! haha this is one thing i don't get especially around my best friends, sge silag sturya about girl on girl action pero homophobic kaayu when it comes to guy on guy, mu ingun dayun ug mga lame excuses nga "it's a sin." Sila ra diay to ang wala'y simba2, the irony. grabe ka double standard

Pero they are straight i get why they don't like gay men pero they can be derogatory and it makes me sad

UP for this thread.. Hopefully a step forward to equal rights. I say equal rights because i think it's not solely about Marriage Equality, but Equality in general.

Quote Originally Posted by surferboy View Post
    this photo is brilliant! haha this is one thing i don't get especially around my best friends, sge silag sturya about girl on girl action pero homophobic kaayu when it comes to guy on guy, mu ingun dayun ug mga lame excuses nga "it's a sin." Sila ra diay to ang wala'y simba2, the irony. grabe ka double standard

Pero they are straight i get why they don't like gay men pero they can be derogatory and it makes me sad

UP for this thread.. Hopefully a step forward to equal rights. I say equal rights because i think it's not solely about Marriage Equality, but Equality in general.

Maybe its just a force of habit.. my friends were the same as well. Very homophobic mangsturya pero when I finally came out to them they were very supportive and asked even the most awkward questions pertaining to ***. Awkward kaayu coz they wanted all the details *facepalm* hehe

This is a really smart pie chart!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast