Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

I can vouch for the statements of @mokiloo >>> To my recollection , twas like 2 sessions meeting with the shrink.

and @notooth>>>>Ohh...di lang cguro kay ka walo ( ge- reschedule ang hearing.
    Last edited by miramax; 08-11-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miramax View Post
    I can vouch for the statements of @mokiloo >>> To my recollection , twas like 2 sessions meeting with the shrink.

and @notooth>>>>Ohh...di lang cguro kay ka walo ( ge- reschedule ang hearing.
    Tnx
    hahaha my close friend, a doctor of Psychology di sya gnahan referred to or tawagon ug shrink

And also, yah mas dali when there's no contest or both parties are consensual to the idea
    Usually maka dugay is the schedule sa hearing and availability sa judges

Quote Originally Posted by rickflag View Post
    Can you please PM me the name of your friends lawyer? Murag paspas ni siyag lihok. Thanks.
    I can pm you my friend's if you like---he's a doctor of Psycology pud which is also vital and required as Expert Witness. And he can also recommend you a good lawyer kay they normally work together as tandem na or as a partner with this kind of legal process so mas paspas na kay they know the ropes and mas fluid na ilang work process.

Just give me a thumbs up and I'll pm you his contact details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    Tnx
    hahaha my close friend, a doctor of Psychology di sya gnahan referred to or tawagon ug shrink

And also, yah mas dali when there's no contest or both parties are consensual to the idea
    Usually maka dugay is the schedule sa hearing and availability sa judges
    Sa akoa bro apil naman sa package , ako lawyer man nag-assign ug Pyschologist to perform the assessment eklavoo.
    Funny thing is, it turned out nga cousin diay sako close friend, he, he.

Default annulment filing duration in cebu

Applied for annulment 2011, got decision last may 2015. Up to now wala ang ang finality because the solicitor general has not received yet the copy of the decision by registered mail. its been 3 months and very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by miramax View Post
    Sa akoa bro apil naman sa package , ako lawyer man nag-assign ug Pyschologist to perform the assessment eklavoo.
    Funny thing is, it turned out nga cousin diay sako close friend, he, he.
    OT:
    basin we are talking of the same person/pychologist

PM daw his/her details or name lang if you wont mind

automatic review jud nah siya sa SOLGEN. kung sa death penalty pa, automatic review sa SC. para man gud sa ato diri sa pinas, family is the basic unit of the society plus granting nga roman catholic ang main religion, gidiscourage jud ang pagkabungkag sa family. pero ang nakalahi lang jud sa absolute divorce ug sa annulment kay ang collusion. kung mahibaw-an sa judge nga nagsabot ang spouses, denied jud ang petition. and unlike sa divorce, mere irreconcilable differences will suffice the petition, magpinirmahay pa gali nah sila sa divorce papers. sa annulment need jud nimo mapakita nga naay psychological incapacity ang erring party and other instances like alcoholism, violence, homosexuality, adultery/concubinage, ug kana pud barbaric demand for s#x (pina 50 shades of grey hehehe). daghan pa jud kaayo nah mga instances nga pwede nimo i-site as an example and ang psychologist na ang mopalig-on ana upon his testimony. good luck sa mga nagpaabot sa positive decision. may the odds be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemadz View Post
    Applied for annulment 2011, got decision last may 2015. Up to now wala ang ang finality because the solicitor general has not received yet the copy of the decision by registered mail. its been 3 months and very frustrating.
    Dugaya gud sir.. cge nalang at least waiting nalang ka sa finality..

Pila pud nagasto nimu sir?

Around 150-200k.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemadz View Post
    Around 150-200k.
    salamat sa idea sir..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast