Default The Amazing Race - All Stars

Anyone catch the first few episodes of The Amazing Race - All Stars? What do you guys think? Did they pick the right teams to come back?

Here are my thoughts so far anyway:

Rob & Amber - Do we really need to see these two on TV again? Don’t get me wrong they are a great strong team (with their manipulative & cheating ways), I’m just sick of these two TV whores. Hey Rob! Your 15mins of fame is overdue buddy. Give it up.

David & Mary (The Hillbillies) - Genuine nice couple but haven’t they learned anything from last season? This is a race, not a competition for winning the most friends. There’s no such thing as alliances on The Amazing Race so hardened up guys. Forget bout helping people and being all nice and that (you can be friends with them after the race), just focus on winning the money for your kids for Gods sake.

Uchenna & Joyce - I wonder what made them come back? A chance to beat Romber again the second time? Well they better hope ‘luck’ is still with them this time around.

Charla & Mirna - Never liked these two from Season 5 and never will. All they seem to do in front of the camera is yell and whine bout how the world is out to get them.

Teri & Ian - Old people. Boring to watch

Kevin & Drew - They looked so out of shape from the start. When you get beaten by a killer dwarf on a foot race, then you know something is wrong with you physically. It’s no surprise they got eliminated. Their hearts weren’t on it as well.

John Vito & Jill - Boring. Glad they got the boot.

Eric and Danielle - Danielle got some nice pair of jugs so yeah hope to see more of her.

Joe & Bill, Oswald & Danny - Do we really need two gay men teams for the All Stars? There better be a surprise twist later on where Dustin & Kandice announce that their both lesbian lovers to balance it out.

Dustin & Kandice (The Beauty Queens) - The producers did the right thing by bringing these two back. Dustin’s cuteness and smartness just melts me. Goodluck to them.

One team I did want to come back was Colin & Christie from Season 5. I heard they were offered but Christie is pregnant so they had to bail out. Shame really. Colin’s super competitiveness would have been a great against Rob’s evil tactics. Imagine what a showdown between these two teams could have been. Oh well.

Default Re: The Amazing Race - All Stars

Murag halos negative feedbacks man ni. Hehehe...Nyway, I like Dustin and Kandice, too. They were annoying at first (as in they really annoyed me), but later I realized they were cute. They smile a lot and I think they're competitive. And knowing that they're beauty queens, I believe they surpassed my expectations in the previous race. Hope they'll remain till the end. :mrgreen:

BTW, when's it gonna start?

there has been lots of rumors thou romber will get eliminated early, even thou they won the first 2 legs.

Romber makes it more fun and competetive =P

i hope charla and mirna make it this time. maluoy man gud ko sa dwende.

Quote Originally Posted by tagatisa
    i hope charla and mirna make it this time. maluoy man gud ko sa dwende.

ROb and AMber suck!

7.    Advertisement