Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Living with in-laws... maka save lagi ka sa rent or is it worth sa kasahol???

Kinsay living with in-laws here Is it worth it or better of bahala na lisod2x pero its your home any good or bad experiences living with in-laws your welcome to share

Blog Entries

Default Re: Living with in-laws... maka save lagi ka sa rent or is it worth sa kasahol???

...for me you have to be close with them.
    Last edited by wire; 04-17-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Default Re: Living with in-laws... maka save lagi ka sa rent or is it worth sa kasahol???

^very well said bro wire.

Quote Originally Posted by wire View Post
    ...for me you have to be involved within. Because, that's the only way you will get close to your in-Laws. You have to be close-hearted with them, don't let your PRIDE destroy your image. Remember you are not just part in one community but your are part of the whole community which involves all family members. Later, you will know if one of your family members are dying - cross my heart, you felt that they will be lifting your heart up by their own arms of solidarity, you knew what I mean. So, be on it and don't be a selfish with yourself because, not only your wife loves you but their whole family too, so, just show to them that you are sincere and don't felt "you are DIFFERENT" from them. Mixed with them as you have mixed and bounded your heart with your wife. You married your wife as you have also married the whole community that's one of the reasons why you've got 2 moms - one would be your biological mother and the other one is the mother-in-law and the rest of the gang. THAT"S IT! - don't be a selfish little idiot.
    Hi, just want to make it clear that im actually a woman. Im confused if you can relate with the question but I appreciate the feedback. You do have a point about maki sama jud ka pero if you live with in laws you have to adjust kay lahi man mo ug dinak-an.... It's not about love, respect or pride. Of course you love and respect your in-laws kay family man nah sa imo other half. It would be very wrong with you to disrespect them or for them to disrespect you. What Im asking is that would it be alright with you to adjust all the time and give up some certain freedom sa balay coz your living with in-laws or live out on your own accepting the disadvantages of managing your own home.

if possible, try not to stay with in-laws.

better be out-laws

and stay away from trouble.

yeah ur right sis..kht n sbhin mo n mbait un in laws mo iba p din un nkasarili kau..kya nga kau ng asawa pra bumuo ng srili nyo buhay tpos mkikisali ka s buhay ng iba dba..its not that u dnt like them..d point is pano kau matututo ng asawa mo n tumayo s srili nyo paa kung aasa p din kau s mgulang nya dba..bkt lht ba ng ayw tumira s in laws selfish agad?..dba pedeng shy type lng?..hehe..sbhin mo s husband mo hnd kta pnakasalan pra lng tumira s inyo..at d end of d day nsa sau p din un decision sis..gudluck!

its not worth to live with in-laws...i was not able to live with my in-laws coz i have my own perspective in life..but most common issue or problems i encountered in my counseling is living with in-laws...dili jud malikayan nga mag ka problema and conflict comes in,,unsay ma raise nga prob is jealousy...and also walay challenge ang life kong nag salig lang pod sa in-laws...build your own home and face the world of trials...

Been there done that bay, at first okay kaayo pero moabot jud time na mangita jud kag privacy ninyo duha sa imong wife/husband limitado kaayo mo sa inyo buhatonon unya moabot jud time na mag away ang igsoun baron sa imong wife og imong wife or mama sa imo wife og imo wife sos sobra kahasol. Bisag nagkabulingit kos utang og kakapoi naninguha jud ko na makagawas bay kay para sad makahbaw ko unsa jud kinabuhi na kami ra. Worth it kaayo na nihawa ko, ayos kaayo samot nag magkita mo nindot pa kaayo og tagad kay tagsa ra magkita hehehe

salamat sa inyo inputs. naa man gyud mi plano mu hawa. actually you can consider good terms mi sa ako a in-laws... i think we have learned to co-exist and naka adjust nami sa amo batasan but still naa gud gihapon na small irritations but learned na di na kaau i-big deal. Tungod lang lagi lahi kaau mi prespective sa life ug kina dag-an lahi mi mu manage ug household but ako jud pasagda-an sila kay respecto na ila man nah balay but there are times jud I really wish ako na balay ug ako mag buot. Mao na karon kayod ko nag home base business kay stay home mom bantay bata man gud ako beauty.

Also ang balay ako bana man gud nag basically palit ani katu uyab pa mi sa ako bana ug we also share paying the bills and other expenses here.

btaw ako anak ako nya ni ingnun inig dako ayaw mo puyo sa in-laws... better off jud if kamo ra duha sa imo bana. lahi ra jud.

Blog Entries

Pinaka disadvantage anang living w/ in-laws kay dili ka maka express openly sa imo kaugalingon kay maikog, maulaw. We tend to think nga basin ma lain ang inlaws kung naa kay isulti, maong i luom lang ang gibati.

Ang pinaka dili nako ganahan kanang mag apil2 na ang in-laws sa away mag asawa ug kanang pag disiplina sa mga anak. Labi na jud kanang questionon ka sa imong pag manage sa imong family.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast