Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sa mga Gustong Mahimong Artist Sama nq.

I know that we have the guts to be an artist but do we have the X factor to be called artist?
    Gusto lng unta ko mangayo og advice sa mga pro artist diri sa istorya og asa mo mga books or guides makakita. Ky ako man gud, praktis2 ra og ako nya d keo ko kbw mo balance sa ako mgadrawing. Technically speaking raw pa keo ako skill aning drawing but I love to draw jud. Ana cla practice makes you perfect but maskin saon nako og practice d ghapon ko matagbaw sa ako mga drawing ky naa jud mga kuwang. . . ngayo lng unta ko tips og asa mo mga books ani.
    Ako mga drawing ron ky mostly anime based. . . Gusto ko mo try og lain . . pero la ko idea og unsaon nako pagstart.
    Sample sq drawing

Default Re: Sa mga Gustong Mahimong Artist Sama nq.

maayo ni kay nangita jud kag paagi aron mulambo imong talent. padayona lang na. ayaw huwata nga imoha nang talent maoy mubiya nimo.

I love drawings too. I tried learning hand drawing people for more than 10 years from how-to books I collected in National Bookstore . But it didn't get me anywhere. I wasn't as good as I wanted to be nor that talent helped me get a job as a graphic artist. So anyone I hear asking advice about drawing, you better learn something else instead, like cooking or how to play violin.

You need to learn the basics. The best way is to enroll in art classes. It's better than books, and you can get feedback. Kaagi sad ko ani, bai.

nya n.enroll jud ka bai? asa pud na skul?

Sauna pa to. Summer classes sa Cebu Academy of Arts. Daghan ka makat-unan. Gaplano na sad ko moapil ug lain, soft pastel painting tingali.

asa man na siya bai? gae ko gamayng info ana na school bai b?palihug... thanks.

naa sa escario, atbang capitol parish man to. ila man ng kimsoy yap. check ang painting lessons in cebu thread para maka-check kag laing art schools uban.

gae dw ko sa link bai?

my advice: Stop drawing Anime and start drawing the real human anatomy for starters..understand how the real human body works, how muscles are joined, how the flex how they stretch after you've mastered all of it..then go back to Anime and we'll see how you fare..i recommend reading and absorbing (to the core) Michael Hampton's book

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast