Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III BETA

Default Diablo III BETA

What can you say about the game?

For me the game is awesome, the problem is, there's only few quest were tested but at least you
    can try all the characters. The graphics is not excellent but nice and no lag at all during game play.
    The witch doctor is awesome, but i like the monk , kung fu ftw.

Default Re: Diablo III BETA

where can you download the game??
    or am i gonna buy an installer from the store
    is it out already?

diba ionline ni nila?

Blog Entries

pwede ra ni ma offline?.. same sa SC2?... pero campaign rasad?.. or unsa?

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrunch View Post
    diba ionline ni nila?
    For now online ra siguro, i haven't tried removed my internet during game play but most likely it's online game, i'm not sure if there will be an offline with this game even if this will be release, maybe if there is campaign mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Peenut View Post
    pwede ra ni ma offline?.. same sa SC2?... pero campaign rasad?.. or unsa?
    Not sure if pwede ra ni ma offline like SC2. Wala ko'y nakita na campaign sa BETA test, hopefully there is when it will be release.

Quote Originally Posted by dmonkris View Post
    where can you download the game??
    or am i gonna buy an installer from the store
    is it out already?
    You can download the game from your Battle.net account but you need to be invited. If you are not invited, it won't show in your account. To be invited, you need to setup your "BETA profile settings" which i mark below, but only selected account will be invited. Public Test Realm (PTR) are BETA accounts, this will appear in your account when it is available, you will be able to enjoy the game before it will be release. It so happen that i was just lucky to be invited by BLIZZ for BETA everytime there is available, hopefully i will be invited with the coming SC2:Heart of the Swarm BETA.

Diablo III is not yet available in store but you can pre-order it online or in some store that offers pre-order like Datablitz. Hopefully it will be out Q1 next year.

bro onsa ang system requirements sa diablo III?

I am playing the Beta.. it's worth the wait... posted pictures on my facebook... right now there's maintenance til 12pm dec 10

Graphics Wise: It's excellent, especially on the Specs i tried on. Blizzard is never a company going for "UBER, L337, AWESOME" Graphics. Blizzard's Priority is always going to be GAMEPLAY. Graphics is not everything, Sorry this isn't Crysis 2 or Battlefield 3. To prove my statement that Graphics isn't everything.. check World of Warcraft, it has AMAZING ART, but graphics aren't so good anymore as it's a 7 year old game yet it's still the biggest payed/subscribed MMORPG in the world.

As Proof for Blizzard's Priority: http://sea.blizzard.com/en-sg/compan...t/mission.html

Gameplay: Absolutely love the gameplay! It's fast paced, action style RPG. Sometimes i wish World of Warcraft would have this kind of Platform, From Using Skills, Bashin enemies heads, it's absolutely FUN to play! Like all Blizzard Games that has been released.

The sad part is, the beta only let's us play 1/3 of ACT 1. We can only test few Quests, But what right do we complain ? It's a Beta, it's not the full release of the game! We are suppose to test the game and report bugs, issues, not actually "play" the game. Don't say Diablo III sucks because beta is short. /facepalm.

I salute blizzard, the long wait is almost over! Diablo 3 is going to rule!!

I played Dota 2, and i got bored of it (Yes even thou its beta it's still the same old gameplay from Warcraft 3's DOTA 1 & HON).

I played SKYRIM, hunt so many dragons, daedric gear and all that... I had fun but not as fun when i played Diablo 3 Beta.

For some reason Diablo is just different... all i can say it's going to be amazing, i am going to lose so much sleep in the nights coming after it's release.

as what i posted in my facebook:

"Sorry Skyrim.. Sorry Dota 2.. We all had awesome and wonderful memories together, but i found something better.. Meet Diablo 3~"
    Last edited by andz; 12-10-2011 at 04:16 PM.

wow. you guys are so lucky being selected as beta testers..
    im so envious..

kanusa kaha ang release ani..tsk2

yahaya nas naka duwa ani uy. naa gihapon ang mga karaan nga character nila? barbarian pinaka idol sauna.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast