Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default At 16: Are you ready to become parents?

Good day!

I have a friend who is only 16 years old and his girlfriend is 15. He asked me one time of what signs does a pregnant woman show. I knew it then that his girl is pregnant. I asked him if they're already ready for the responsibility of parenthood and he replied with "I don't know!"

If you were in his shoes what would you have responded?

Default Re: At 16: Are you ready to become parents?

Mureply ko No, dili pa ko ready. Pero naa naman jud, so I will prepare myself.

nope.
    parents jud sa kids magbuhi anang apo.

cannot be...karong panahona cannot be jud..kay daghan kaau kalingawan

Blog Entries

...You know Guys, As long as you reached the stage of a "Mature Person" or let's says "Capable of Parent's Responsibility or ready for Parent's Responsibility" I believe age could be uncalibrated. To become a Parent is not about the age but this is about Responsibility.

...There are some Parents aged 20s, 30s... 50s, or even 60s gani don't know to handle their kids. They don't know how to feel ther feelings, link their likes & dislikes, and even they don't know how to touch ther hearts...

...I saw some of the youngs of today na mas maaU pa mo-ateman ug mga kids kay sa ilang parents towards them. Why because, they already realized na mali jud and they are trying to plantsa sa mga paet nilang kagahapon didto sa ilang umaabot nilang anak, kay na-feel na nila na sakit jud...

...Am I right?
    Last edited by wire; 09-08-2011 at 05:24 PM.

No one is ever ready for this responsibility.

Naa tigulang na pero di kabalo mupadako ug bata....kwarenta anyos na..pero utro way buot...

pero 16/15 bata pa unta kaau...ang dapat pa unta nilang g atubag anang edara kai lingaw2x ug skwela...

kai once naa nakai anak..mausab na imo priorities...

kani rabang bata au manganak..inig abot sa DR mg kipi2x inig labor cge xagit ug MAMA...sahay lami au sampalongon lage....sa kalami wala kahuna-huna ni mama...

ila nlng jd ng barugan..ngano bitaw ni enter....

If you are going to ask me, at that age, kiddos aren't ready yet for the responsibility of a parent., Their parents will be the one's taking care of the child and these kiddo's will continue enjoying their teenage life...Sucks

d man guro basihan ang age to raise a "child". naa ko nahibaw-an, sa africa lang nuon, xa nagpadako sa 2 malnourished siblings niya unya murag naa sa early teen pa to xa or below 10. she was acting like their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by azaleayve View Post
    If you are going to ask me, at that age, kiddos aren't ready yet for the responsibility of a parent., Their parents will be the one's taking care of the child and these kiddo's will continue enjoying their teenage life...Sucks
    some parents are soft, maluoy dayon sa ilang anak despite what happened. but in some cases, pasagdaan sila sa ila ginikanan to stand their own feet. Ang sa parents ra is paeskwelahon sila, ilaha na problema saon pagpadako sa baby. Kung d sila pwede mkaeskwela tungod y time moatiman sa bata e di moundang sila eskwela. ilaha na problema, dapat y labot ang parents diha. I had known some people. I think this is right, just leave the kids alone para marealize gd sila unsa kalisod ang life. Baga na kau silag nawong kung mudemand sila tabang sa ila parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    some parents are soft, maluoy dayon sa ilang anak despite what happened. but in some cases, pasagdaan sila sa ila ginikanan to stand their own feet. Ang sa parents ra is paeskwelahon sila, ilaha na problema saon pagpadako sa baby. Kung d sila pwede mkaeskwela tungod y time moatiman sa bata e di moundang sila eskwela. ilaha na problema, dapat y labot ang parents diha. I had known some people. I think this is right, just leave the kids alone para marealize gd sila unsa kalisod ang life. Baga na kau silag nawong kung mudemand sila tabang sa ila parents.
    i do agree on your point, but this kind of parent is a one in a million, kay kasagaran sa parents karon, they'll take care of the baby, coz at this age the kiddos can't get a job, they can't control their wants, they can't maturely understand their situation..., the grans would choose to take care of the baby rather than letting this kiddos abort the child or suffer.,

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast