Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default if ur husband did this...

hubby took a picture of a "sexy" girl in a certain place, and when i asked him about it, he said it's his cousin's gf and he just took the pic to show it to his cousin. so i said okay. later on, i read some messages in his phone saying:

"gaw ari dri bdo atm. naai chix"
    "...lamia lagi"

i confronted him of course and he said there's nothing wrong with that. is that something a married guy should do? texting people and telling them lami this girl and that?? am just about ready to pack my bags and leave.

if u were in my shoes, what would u do?

Default Re: if ur husband did this...

ambot lang.wala pako ka try ani. pero morag insulto manpud sad noun sa part nimo sa.
    sakpan pajud. mayta wala nalang ka nakahibaw. hehe!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eXtaZeE View Post
    hubby took a picture of a "sexy" girl in a certain place, and when i asked him about it, he said it's his cousin's gf and he just took the pic to show it to his cousin. so i said okay. later on, i read some messages in his phone saying:

"gaw ari dri bdo atm. naai chix"
    "...lamia lagi"

i confronted him of course and he said there's nothing wrong with that. is that something a married guy should do? texting people and telling them lami this girl and that?? am just about ready to pack my bags and leave.

if u were in my shoes, what would u do?

i'd pack my bags and leave with a note saying to wait within 5-7 business days for the annulment papers that he has to sign immediately.

and of course, pag naay anak involve, get the child as well and leave. don't tell him where you're going. and pray that he get STD. ^^v

huh... for that simple reason you will leave everything?

it's just an admiration. nature for a man to admire a woman.

we belongs to animal kingdom.

if you will catch you hubby dating another girl, that is another story.

^

point taken...shallow may it seems but do you find it appropriate for a married guy to behave like that? imagine yourself being the wife how'd you feel? how would you react?

Silent treatment.

Its just a man's nature.....married or not!

I don't know kay never pa ko ka try ana and never pd ni sulod na sa ko mind. But what I am certain about is that do not leave your husband. Please do no leave your husband. It's just not enough reason mn gd

Just always be there to your husband na lang and ask him if naa u mga pagduda. Maybe wala na au xa na excite sa inyo duha. Or maybe, mas gusto nya ang sekxe and you are not.... Just try to figure it out yourself. mas nakaila mn ka nya.

i'm married and igo nalang ko mo tan-aw without saying anything.dili man sad mag pretend ko na dili kunohay mo lingi kay if something/one catches my attention kay mo lingi man gyud ko.pwede man mo ingon ko nga "gwapa" to describe ang akong nakit-an pero lahi naman sad kung "lami" kay lahi naman sad ang pasabot ana.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

i think dili buwag ang solution ani, TS..maybe close kaayu siya sa iyang ig-agaw..and you know, ang mga lalaki, naa mi usahay mind set na mas maldito, mas chuy..then nag-show siya sa iyang kamaldito ato sa iyang cousin..it's just a picture..anyway, for me ra pd ni ha sa side sa lalaki..

though mkasabot pd siguro ko sa side nimu..best way for this is talk it out with him..ingna na lng siya dili ka comfortable sa iyang gibuhat..then let him explain pd why he did it..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast