Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default mga guys... need your inputs..

mga bros.. kadtong mga maayo sa networking not my line ma gud ni siya.. unsaon diay na para ma static na imo ip. kay ang ako man gud ma matikdan everytime na mag on ko sa modem/router lain nasad ang ip then kong ako e restart mag change nasad ngano mani.. i'm using a h9000 prolink modem/router. not that i have a disconnection problems gusto lng ko na i static siya. then one more thing unsa may pros and cons kong mag static na imo ip. dli ni siya maka hinay.. :mrgreen:

Default Re: mga guys... need your inputs..

Quote Originally Posted by Tok3rs
    mga bros.. kadtong mga maayo sa networking not my line ma gud ni siya.. unsaon diay na para ma static na imo ip. kay ang ako man gud ma matikdan everytime na mag on ko sa modem/router lain nasad ang ip then kong ako e restart mag change nasad ngano mani.. i'm using a h9000 prolink modem/router. not that i have a disconnection problems gusto lng ko na i static siya.
    bussiness/corporate plan is free for Static IP and for residential it is a dhcp. if u want just ask/request from your isp.

then one more thing unsa may pros and cons kong mag static na imo ip. dli ni siya maka hinay.. :mrgreen:
    using static addresses is not magically faster than using DHCP addresses. The goal in that article was to get two PCs on the same physical network segment onto the same IP subnet, so that the router hop could be eliminated from the file-transfer network path. The same result could be accomplished by putting those two PCs onto the same IP subnet using DHCP rather than static ones. When the physical segments line up with the IP subnets, packets bound for destinations on the same subnet/segment are delivered directly in Ethernet frames. When IP packets are delivered through a router, the router delivers the packets to the destination machine in Ethernet frames.

ah okis thanks a lot buyer_any. so have you tried it already wat was the outcome

we have a web server and email server that's why we need a static ip

you pay addtitional 700/month for a static ip

i dont know what are the pros and cos of this free domain ..try register to dyndns.org.

the main purpose you want to have static IP is if you have servers (web or email) that you want to be accessed directly from the internet. importante ni ang static pud if you want to have your own domain name and want to point that name to your network. speed wise, wala jud na impact ang static or dynamic.

ah ing-ana diay na.. hehe thanks boerkid. so what do you have now??

static ip is need for internet video surveillance...

you don't necessarily need a static ip.....
    you can always use free dynamic dns services like dyndns.org ..
    they have software that automatically updates the dyndns account to your current ip
    although you will need to configure you h9000 prolink modem/router for port forwarding to access your pc

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast