Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PLDT plan 2,500 - how can i share the connection to 2 more pc's?

Unsa on man ni nko pag share sa akong internet connection, cause i hav 3 pc.. pwede bani siya, do u hav instructions? :mrgreen: im sorting this thing out. kinsa kabalo ninyu dha??

Default Re: PLDT plan 2,500 - how can i share the connection to 2 more pc's?

its better if you first buy a router to simplify internet sharing...

kung modem router nana sya imo DSL modem all u need is a switch ra

if naa nka modem router,puede ra wala switch.but f modem lang, mgnid ka router.

router bai, tagaan man mig upat ka slot ato ila router. nihit na kuno kay na rn.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyUtarn
    router bai, tagaan man mig upat ka slot ato ila router. nihit na kuno kay na rn.
    sa una pa to, karon usa nalang ka port. hehehehhe

the router/modem is provided, it has four ports, and i can only use the port 1 , of the router. I thik i hav to change the setting od the router. Pang single user raman ni gud.

kanang picture ni dexter..
    mao nana ang sunda pag install sa wirings nimo..
    straight utp cable ang gamita..

ScrapeBox Development softtouch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you have a pldt modem/4-port router, it is set to bridge mode. You have to set it to router in order to operate correctly. In that case, you wont need a separate router. But the firewall in this pldt (china) crap modem is worse...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast