Page 1 of 43 123411 ... LastLast

Unhappy WORST EXPERIENCE in LOVE LIFE

Hello! We have all had our WORST EXPERIENCES in life! Whether worst drink, worst date or whatever.

And then comes the WORST EXPERIENCE a GUY or GIRL ever did to you that really broke your heart into pieces!

I'll start....

1. Celebrating VALENTINES DAY with a PARTNER who wasn't even able to GREET YOU "Happy Valentine's day" even through text man lang unta! To make things worst, maayo pa iyang MOM, naka greet nimo through text pero siya WALA! OUCH!

2. I had a fever and he visited me but wanted to go home ASAP because if he will not go home at that time, he will not be able to watch SAMURAI X anymore! Ouch! Pinagpalit ako sa ANIME!

Cge go and share your heart aching, heart wrenching, heart breaking WORST experiences from a former lover or your present partner!

Default Re: WORST EXPERIENCE in LOVE LIFE

betrayal.........

Ahahahaha!
    At nag babalik ang Queen of Talk (Aw Kris Aquino man diay na)
    Kuan nlng,.... Duchess of Talk! hahahaha

(katong worst date nako sa imung usa ka thread TS karga lang sad to diri hehe...)

Other Experiences:

Ex-GF calls me unexpectedly asking me if I wanna hang out for the night and even though I had work to do, the gentle man that I am, I obliged! Stopped what I was working on, dressed up and picked her up to go see a movie and as we were driving to SM we were talking, and I asked why she suddenly asked me out that certain night since we already had plans later on the weekend, and then she blabbers about his Best Friend (A guy who I'm not very pleased with, also in a certain time in her life was her boyfriend!) She said that they had plans tonight to go out and see a movie and the guy canceled on her and so that is why she called me, the substitute back-up plan to step in the shoes of her "BestFriend"!!!! We watched her favorite (Yucky!) Richard Gutierrez Movie, I was nauseous the whole time and wanting to kill myself for being such a whipped fool!
    My Girlfriend!!!!! Yet, Im the Back-up...
    (though this might seem light for others lucky for me I haven't been betrayed by a girl as far as I know about it or whatever worse thing that could happen)
    Last edited by schizophrenicpanic; 05-09-2011 at 12:47 AM.

daghan ni kay almost 7 years man mi

1. gipakuyugan kog laing guy sa leyte while siya nag dula ug 2 days ug online games, walay uli2 sa ila
    2. gi ingnan ko niya, ayaw ko tagae ug problema pagka mabdos nako sa among bb
    3. im heavy pregnant, at 3am gikan mi sa ako shop, dili gani ko niya ihatod sa balay
    4. bb was only one month old, he was already sleeping w/ a b**tch
    5. all throughout my pregnancy, wala gani kapalit maski usa ka kilo nga lansones but he pawned his cp para naay pang load sa iyang online games. whew
    6. nagpakuyog ko niyag eat (preggy ko), my treat, nikuyog tuod but after eating mao ni iyang gi ingon, mo una lang ko kay si kuan ray nahabilin sa shop. when infact gadali siyag lakaw kay magdula sa iyang online games
    7. i asked him while pregnant ko, unsa may status nato, he answered, dili na lang ta mag estorya ana b? ang ako feeling, among bb, bunga ra d i sa biga
    8. on our son's 4th bday, i thought he will b the one to throw out a party for him kay ni loan paman gani siya para sa bday sa bata. came the kiddos bday and wala na siyay money but nakapalit siyag sneakers nga tag 3k. wow

and these things never ended until i decided that its too much na. i know nagpakatanga kog maayo but i was just hoping that this person can see the kindness and sacrifices i gave for him and our child. DMD. until now, this guy is such a loser like he always does. my fault sad, i picked up a trash

Quote Originally Posted by schizophrenicpanic View Post
    Ahahahaha!
    At nag babalik ang Queen of Talk (Aw Kris Aquino man diay na)
    Kuan nlng,.... Duchess of Talk! hahahaha
    Hahhaha bugal bugal kaayo ka ha! Kinsa man imung pasabot na QUEEN OF TALK or DUCHESS OF TALK? AKO? Wow ha I am so overwhelmed! hahaha dugay ra ko cgeg post uy amiw! Ikaw ra wala! Hahha na SENIOR na gani ko! hahah

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post

1. gipakuyugan kog laing guy sa leyte while siya nag dula ug 2 days ug online games, walay uli2 sa ila
    3. im heavy pregnant, at 3am gikan mi sa ako shop, dili gani ko niya ihatod sa balay
    5. all throughout my pregnancy, wala gani kapalit maski usa ka kilo nga lansones but he pawned his cp para naay pang load sa iyang online games. whew
    6. nagpakuyog ko niyag eat (preggy ko), my treat, nikuyog tuod but after eating mao ni iyang gi ingon, mo una lang ko kay si kuan ray nahabilin sa shop. when infact gadali siyag lakaw kay magdula sa iyang online games
    7. i asked him while pregnant ko, unsa may status nato, he answered, dili na lang ta mag estorya ana b? ang ako feeling, among bb, bunga ra d i sa biga
    8. on our son's 4th bday, i thought he will b the one to throw out a party for him kay ni loan paman gani siya para sa bday sa bata. came the kiddos bday and wala na siyay money but nakapalit siyag sneakers nga tag 3k. wow

and these things never ended until i decided that its too much na. i know nagpakatanga kog maayo but i was just hoping that this person can see the kindness and sacrifices i gave for him and our child. DMD. until now, this guy is such a loser like he always does. my fault sad, i picked up a trash
    ka-martyr oi.. tagsa ray pareho nimo sis.

Wink Re: WORST EXPERIENCE in LOVE LIFE

DILI MAAYO!

HALAKA DIHA! Pwede sampalungon?

DILI MAAYO!

AW KANA BUWAG NA GYUD KO ANA!

WTF? HALA MASIKARAN SIYA NAKO!

TSK TSK TSK

SIS, LUOY RA KA ANA NIYA! GEBUWAGAN NA UNTA NA NIMO KARUN!

HALAKA! DILI GYUD MAAYO! HE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND GROW UP UY!!!

Girl, cge lang! That is LIFE! At least with my husband noh na mahilig sad ug ONLINE GAMES, na pitol ra man sad nako! Pero there are times jud na musimang! But at least bah, I am still sane and trying to make things work between us! Pero ako, if abot na sa point na ingun ana na nga TOTALLY NEGLECTED nami niya, ay kever about the views of the CHURCH about DIVORCE or ANNULMENT kay buwagan gyud siya nako! Shodi na magpaka martyr karun sis! Ang huna hunaun nalang gyud nato mga mommy nga mabuhi nato atung mga anak!

Quote Originally Posted by angel_brey View Post
    Ang huna hunaun nalang gyud nato mga mommy nga mabuhi nato atung mga anak!
    mao nay sayup dha. lahi na sad ni. ayaw ni i-apil sa isyo.

hunahuna-a sad ang side sa guy basin naa sad mo na-neglect mga girls.
    Last edited by THE SKULLS; 05-09-2011 at 10:51 AM.

what if ako nag-post ani. molutaw kaha inyo mga sentimento kung lalaki na mo-istorya ani?
    pero walay labot ng buntis2X ha.

Sobra ra sad ni na guy oi.
    Last edited by THE SKULLS; 05-09-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Angry Re: WORST EXPERIENCE in LOVE LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by THE SKULLS View Post
    mao nay sayup dha. lahi na sad ni. ayaw ni i-apil sa isyo.
    BRO, pasensya ha but I think you do not get the point why! If I am being mistreated or if the husband is not doing anything or simply NOT DOING HIS RESPONSIBILITIES as a FATHER to provide for his FAMILY, then GOODBYE!

The fact alone that he says the following:

-ayaw ko tagae ug problema pagka mabdos nako sa among bb
    - mo una lang ko kay si kuan ray nahabilin sa shop. when infact gadali
    siyag lakaw kay magdula sa iyang online games
    -he answered, dili na lang ta mag estorya ana b? ang ako feeling,
    among bb, bunga ra d i sa biga

Hala uy bro, if mao na ang ge ingun ug gepakita sa GUY, maka ingun kaha ka nga RESPONSIBLE SIYA or with a GOOD HEART or maskin man lang MAY RESPETO sa BABAE?

Not to be biased or something, but those things alone that the guy did is already out of this world ug maka ulbo ug kaspa!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 43 123411 ... LastLast