Page 223 of 228 FirstFirst ... 213220221222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2271

Default Re: Teleperformance Cebu is opening soon!

Quote Originally Posted by girlnextdoor06 View Post
    Bwahahahahhahaa!!! Inggit ka lang kasi masaya kami!!! at may pera pa!!! Kawawa ka naman .... wla kang kaligayahan!
    Isip bata.

Buhakhak nalng ky di na mkatubag sa computations.

Quote Originally Posted by jcgoyong View Post
    kaya nga inilagay ko na halos walang interest ang pagka declare sa 176 working hours

is it the job of the signer to set expectations to themselves?

saka... to be quite frank. the JOB OFFER is DIFFERENT from the contract
    the COMPLETE details of the contract was not even disclosed at the ORIENTATION
    i dont want to mention details kay ma obvious nya ang team namo
    but we recieved the full details of the contract only within the 1st week of our US101 training
    did2 ra namo nahibawan nga naay 15,000 4months training bond, which, once again, is MISLEADING.
    Since the 4months would start only AFTER training.
    so, you spend the first 2months in training and the bond will run for the next 4months AFTER TRAINING
    so, Basically, 6MONTHS BOND. not really 4months

you see how TP play with words now?

Oh my gas! So meaning by December, 5 months pa ko. Di pko mka-resign. Waaaah!!!

Such misrepresentations.

i'll just cross my fingers and hope everything will be okay. i am from a diff. lob so hopefully dili mi paras sa mobility. if di gani pila ray pag resign anyway eligible for rehire man ko sa akong previous company. the vp just visited us and talk about tp,how great tp is. i will give him the benefit of the doubt if way ayo unsay dugayan.

@elixir stop quoting the previous posts please. tingali ilock napud ni and nana pud maban.

you can post your own feedback or opinion about the company just don't provoke anything..

Quote Originally Posted by moneymagnetmom View Post
    Hi guys, being an HR for a long time and coming from small to big BPO's, I absolutely understand how these "happy" and "satisfied" employees of TP feel after reading comments in this thread. On the other hand, as an employee I can also understand these people complaining about the company. I am constantly following this thread since Day 1 but i think this is the right time for me to leave a comment after reading all your posts. I know this is not new to you guys since this has been written here a couple of times. Just a piece of advice to TP employees, the more you defend your company here, the more they won't stop whining. Again, if you mentioned that this is not the right avenue to air out concerns, this is also not the right avenue to defend your company. Just ignore and let this die down. This is an open forum and this is solely intended to make these "people" express their sentiments to whatever topics. We can't expect solutions here as what we mentioned: "this is not the right avenue". I'm not siding on anyone, I'm just stating facts and based on experience. I do hope this will help. Peace to y'all!
    bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalit

hands down ko ani nga person

i just wanna say...

walay maisulti nga bati kung walay masulti na bati

that applies to everything

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHell View Post
    Com'on... hahaha .. I don't have to reveal my identity for your satisfaction. I was with Comcast Cable- wave 6. Sa National me nabutang then ge.transfer me sa West. I was trained together with my Supervisor James Diayon. He was from Comcast HSI. I had a good pay sa CVG. I love CVG. TP is a good company to work for like CVG. The pay here is good too. I'm happy with TP now. Internal services are excellent. In the future, if I leave TP, which is close to impossible, I will go back working with CVG. In the mean time, I'll focus here in TP muna. I'll stay here for good. TP is one of the best companies na akong ge.trabahuan.. In my opinion, TP is the best option.

Give it 4 to 5 months, then get back to this post. Let's see kung ang imong inclination to stay at TP is still going to be the same.

I see myself in you when you said you like TP. I was like that a few months back. I eventually changed. Ingon ana ka kusog ang negative vibes while working at TP. And like many others said, it's not the company itself, but the people in the higher positions running it.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHell View Post
    TP is a good company to work with....

You're not working WITH TP, but you are working FOR TP.

Ang kusog manakop utro pud diay dakpunon. Hahaha. Ayaw na'g palag ug English rules kay hasta imong ellipsis sayop.

Sakto ba ang basa nako nga ang sweldo, benepisyo ug promotionang pinakaproblema diri?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalprinz View Post
    the great thing is that you dont have to buy the crap. bcoz its the world wide web. haha

you can never know how crazy the web can be.... so long bitches!!!
    So long bitches nalng ky nasakpan naman sa tanang bakak.

Pangumpisal ug cguro doh, basin maglisod ka sa afterlife.

not to mention this is ISTORYA.NET

and we are here for speaking CEBUANO

btw, thats ANOTHER newbie account.

i guess they JUST cant get enough

let them be, their actions wont do them any good either

if our complains are just ignored, then the more we should ignore TP

its not us who is at loss... really, take a look at the BIG PICTURE

im pretty sure TP is loosing... in disarray perhaps

to the extent that MASS RESIGNATION is AT LARGE

and theres no telling how ugly this would turn out to be

let them handle their problem,

wag mo nlng pansinin CoCo... ala din mapupuntahan hinaing ng mga current TP or EX-TP agents sa mga sumasagot d2
    Last edited by jcgoyong; 11-09-2011 at 05:47 PM.

11.    Advertisement