Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Life Insurance - Unsay Nindot

Mga istoryans, unsay nindotna life insurance karon?

Kanang makaya ra na monthly then dili kaayo taas ang maturity?

Default Re: Life Insurance - Unsay Nindot

Best thing to do is talk to different agents/brokers and find what would really suit you the best.

Akong suggestion is go for Buy Term and Invest the Difference (BTID). In BTID, you will only pay the premium for five years and you'll be covered for a specific period of time (example 20 years). The good thing about BTID is that you get to have an insurance and investment in one through mutual funds.

Why 5 years lang? Because after 5 years, your mutual fund is going to be the one that is going to pay for the premiums so wala na kay huna hunaon.

Why term insurance? Because we don't need insurance for the rest of our lives. Insurance is ideal for people who are building their financial nest. Time will come nga ok na ka and imong family financially so pwede na ka walay insurance. Aside from that, kung whole life ka, you will pay premiums regularly. Sayang kaayo because kung dugay na ka sige ug bayad, tabla ra imong gibayad sa coverage, sometimes di nimo marealize nga mas dako pa diay imong nabayran.

Cocolife is offering BTID, iyang mutual fund kay United Fund. So far, mao ra akong nahibaw-an nga pinakanindot.

Boss makie dugay ka ng member sa cocolife. Asa ang office and who should i talk?

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    Best thing to do is talk to different agents/brokers and find what would really suit you the best.

Akong suggestion is go for Buy Term and Invest the Difference (BTID). In BTID, you will only pay the premium for five years and you'll be covered for a specific period of time (example 20 years). The good thing about BTID is that you get to have an insurance and investment in one through mutual funds.

Why 5 years lang? Because after 5 years, your mutual fund is going to be the one that is going to pay for the premiums so wala na kay huna hunaon.

Why term insurance? Because we don't need insurance for the rest of our lives. Insurance is ideal for people who are building their financial nest. Time will come nga ok na ka and imong family financially so pwede na ka walay insurance. Aside from that, kung whole life ka, you will pay premiums regularly. Sayang kaayo because kung dugay na ka sige ug bayad, tabla ra imong gibayad sa coverage, sometimes di nimo marealize nga mas dako pa diay imong nabayran.

Cocolife is offering BTID, iyang mutual fund kay United Fund. So far, mao ra akong nahibaw-an nga pinakanindot.

boss, which is btid aning cocolife? kaning FUSION nila?

@jeschel:

If you mean kanang tied up, yes, that's it. Insurance and mutual funds in one. But don't be misled by "in one" because they are still different entities meaning kung di nimo magamit imong insurance your mutual fund will still remain. So it's hitting two birds with one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by mingscians View Post
    Boss makie dugay ka ng member sa cocolife. Asa ang office and who should i talk?
    I'm not directly connected to Cocolife, connected ko sa IMG. IMG is one of the partners of Cocolife and we can offer you Cocolife's BTID.

Our office is located at Salinas Drive, Lahug. Just PM me kung interested ka, I can assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    @jeschel:

If you mean kanang tied up, yes, that's it. Insurance and mutual funds in one. But don't be misled by "in one" because they are still different entities meaning kung di nimo magamit imong insurance your mutual fund will still remain. So it's hitting two birds with one stone.

I'm not directly connected to Cocolife, connected ko sa IMG. IMG is one of the partners of Cocolife and we can offer you Cocolife's BTID.

Our office is located at Salinas Drive, Lahug. Just PM me kung interested ka, I can assist you.
    Bai, kinsa imong upline? Bitaw, member man ko IMG way back 2007 pro dugay nko wa kabalik kay.... ehem. Asa ang training ron sa kani mga insurance sa Salinas o sa FGU?

@mingscian i agree with makie., me too is a member of IMG. ask lang ug taga IMG kay they will help you honestly what jud ang imo needs nga insurance...

Mga bossing

ang sistema ba ng life insurance, if na complete na ang payment either 5 or 10 yr kay I deposit siya sa MF kaya naging 20years.

Pila ang monthly ng cocolife and how many years to pay?
    What are other benefits?.
    Ang manulife kay na a hospital benefit aside from accidental.

ang sistema ba ng life insurance, if na complete na ang payment either 5 or 10 yr kay I deposit siya sa MF kaya naging 20years.
    If you're pertaining to BTID (referring to my post earlier), 5 years lang nimo bayaran ang premium. Part of the premium goes to the insurance and part of it goes to your mutual fund. After 5 years, di na ka magbayad because ang bayad sa imong insurance will automatically be taken from your mutual fund. Hassle free na.

Automatic na ka naay insurance and mutual fund sa BTID once you start paying it.

Depende ra coverage, the bigger the coverage, the higher the premiums.
    5 years lang bayaran ang plan.

What are other benefits?
    Term plan and investment. In case the insured dies or maaksidente during the tenure of the term, the beneficiary/ies will receive the face value. Kung di magamit during the term, everything is redeemable through United Fund (mutual fund sa Cocolife) but wala nay labot ang face value (insurance), ang investment na lang. Mao nay nakanindot because kung di magamit ang plan naa gihapon makuha ang insured or ang beneficiary/ies.

Mga bossing

What are other benefits?.
    Ang manulife kay na a hospital benefit aside from accidental.
    depende sa age nimo bro. Just talk sa mga agents usa aron naa ka ideya kung unsa maayo nga life insurance. Ayaw sa diretso kuha. Shopping lang......

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast