Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Govt bans live airings of talk shows!--- A Marcos tactic

I understand that the only media that is "responsible" for you are those favorabale to the administration. Thats not media. Thats propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    IMO, this okay as long as they don't totally ban or supress it. Regulating it is okay because there are a lot of irresponsible people in media. e.g. kris aquino, lolit solis, rosanna roces, christy fermin and a bunch of other gay writers and hosts. I am aware that this freedom protects our democracy but this is also the very same freedom that is destroying our country right now. WHY?! because it is abused! BTW, if you are referring to intelligent news talk shows, then those should be aired LIVE and if i'm not mistaken, everything is already taped except for news talk shows even before the government sanctioned it. Even our local TV news are already taped. I dunno with the national TV news though.
    Well debate and dong puno live are not Cristy fermin's.

Quote Originally Posted by lytspr
    Regarding the taped conversation, a responsible media man should have referred it to experts, the press secretary, the military, international press, etc. regarding it's authenticity and validity before airing it. Does it mean that if anybody will come up with a tape, he can just go to the media and have it aired and cause chaos to our country? Then what will happen to our country and people if anybody with a dark agenda will come out? Even the U.S. the so called "free-ist" country in the world will try to investigate or regulate these kind of scandals before it goes public.
    findings out. Tape is authentic.

]It is public knowledge that a lot of media people abuse their responsbility and some even use it is enrich themselves and become influential or as their gateway for politics. Black propaganda even begins with the media. So you see, it is all for their personal interest and not for the general good. I am for martial law as long the dictator is great. The Filipino people, our country needs it badly because we are a terminal case in terms of culture, character and attitude.

While they are at it, why don't they remove those stupid telenovelas totally or limit it to just 1 a day. The media is developing a culture of sloths. They don't care as long as they get exposure and endorsements. Plus, they keep on begging the public to support local artists. How will their craft improve and the quality of our film if they keep on airing spanish soaps or koreanovelas? They are doing so to save on production costs and just simply pay the rights to these foreign soaps.
    What may be black propaganda for you is truht for the answers. These are just sweeping generalisations.

]Let's stop blaming the present administration because if the opposition or any other party/group was in the seat of power right now they will also do the same, if not, even worse. It just happens that they are on the "whining" end right now. As they said, "weather-weather lang yan!"
    We are not blaming the government. It dug its own grave.

If other groups was in power right now, they will not only have taped talk shows they will even have the host or writer killed. We all know that! IMO, the people in the present administration is not that violent or morbid compared to all the others. As what I see with what is happening, the opposition is constantly ACCUSING but the what they forget is that most of the time they are always the CAUSE. Catch my drift?
    Not violent as in dili mangidnap ug witness to suppress evidence. Not to suprress rallies to air legitimate grievances? Not to air live show or threaten closure of the media establishment or revoking its franchise?

]BOTTOMLINE, here in the Philippines after the elections there are PRACTICALLY only 2 parties, the administration and the opposition. Do you people genuinely think that the latter is better?! Well, certainly not me.
    The former is worse.

PEACE!

1] dong puno IS opposition. there is political color thus not objective. dong puno lost his credibility in not only one instance.

2] when the tape was aired, it was not yet authenticated. AFAIK, the PROPER authentication is still in progress. if the tape was truly authentic and knowing how the power-hungry the opposition is, they should have aired it before GMA took oath? why just now? of course they will always come up with a lame excuse as usual. my take on it is that they were still probably making the tape & rehearsing witnesses. btw, wiretapping is illegal in this side of the wrold and there is a reason for that. i was not surprised why the jueteng scandal couldn't have any better timing.

3] did i say ALL that the media exposes are black propaganda? yes there are genuine exposes but nowadays it's mostly all propaganda. it depends on who exposes it and their source.

4] the administration created regulations and policies that is subject to approval & deliberation. if the opposition were in power they don't dare to do this because first, they don't have the time (busy making money), second, they buy people & lastly they eliminate non "team-players". when a policy, regulation or law is made it undergoes due process because we are not in martial law. this is nothing like the marcos era.

5] i'm sorry sir but as far as conversations are concerned i have yet to meet intellectual, patriotic people that will agree with you that the administration is worse. it has been established that the business sector in our country prefer the admin over the oppos and they SHOULD KNOW BETTER because their businesses is at stake if they sell out. just look at the line-up of the opposition and their pathetic records. the bad thing though is that the filipino people easily forget and can be bought. let's generalize, compare the achievement and record of the administration's cabinet to the opposition. need i say more? they are all dirty but the opposition is much, much dirtier & majority of the marcos cronies are with them or backing them up at the sidelines.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION: Don't you think the people backing that tape did not cheat? Even if I don't have a hard evidence I KNOW that all of them cheated the rookie just beat the veterans this time. Well, losers weepers!

I am not a GMA supporter but seeing articles, comments or write-ups that almost or obviously promotes the opposition or says that the opposition is a better alternative just doesn't make sense or is all BULL and is PATHETIC to say the least. If the opposition was cheated and CLEARLY is a better alternative then they would get my wholehearted support but unfortunately THEY ARE NOT! [& not worth it]

Quote Originally Posted by dawn runner
    I understand that the only media that is "responsible" for you are those favorabale to the administration. Thats not media. Thats propaganda.
    did i say that? sir, obviously you are for the opposition and this thread is not a debate but a forum of facts.

when the opposition was in power did erap have the qualms or delicadeza of even just specifically declaring to have jinggoy or loi or his cronies be investigated? NO! did his family or cronies take a leave of absence prior to investigation? NO! did they file a case in the proper courts? NO!

but they did waste the senate's time to stir confusion & chaos to the filipino people because mostly are masa thus undecucated and can easily be manipulated. They paid a lot of people and released intrigues that caused the "mendiola scandal" [i prefer to call it that]. which was not successful by the way the same as all their other plots. they even had a low blow attempt of putting davide down which we all know is a very straight man.

the opposition can never fight in the proper battlefield. they fight their way to malcanang through destabilization plots, coup de etat, economic sabotage, scandals & intrigues. they are cowards! in the end game, it's the filipino people that suffers.

are these very same people the better alternative?

If GMA cheated last elections and is connected with jueteng.

1] Let them file a case in the proper venue.

2] Let the tape be authenticated by the FBI.

3] Let the international press act as witnesses.

If GMA & her family is guilty then let them be investigated PROPERLY and let the opposition stop whining through the media, wasting the senate's time, confusing the people and creating havoc to our country. But I don't think they will go that way because the only way that they can get what they want is through propaganda. They WILL NEVER get the support of the church, the NGO's, business sector, the students, etc.

Problema bai... bisan kong naa pa ebidensiya. mo-pasar ba kaha ang impeachment complaint sa congress nga daghan kaau og ka-berks si GMA didto.

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    Problema bai... bisan kong naa pa ebidensiya. mo-pasar ba kaha ang impeachment complaint sa congress nga daghan kaau og ka-berks si GMA didto.
    we can only do so much. if we don't trust the president, the senate, congress & the courts then what can we do? another people power? that will only happen when there is a need and that the entire filipino nation is unanimous.

to answer your question, weather-weather lang yan. mind you that there are more opposition congressmen. let's just say the administration is more than the opposition but there are also a lot of "swing votes" that can instantly team up with the opposition if the price is right. during the opposition's reign they coudln't have been toppled down they had majority of the congressmen but they were all stupid. cong. mark jimenez ran for congress to do just that, to buy the congressmen. that was his only assignment in congress but still they let their guard off because they were in limbo raking money. my point is they were already there but they blew it! what a bunch of *****s.

when they lost it, i bet angara almost commited suicide and gringo and his cohorts went into manic depression again. good for them!

O.T. in places where the journalists get killed it is mostly in the baliwick of opposition politicians if not, because there was an expose against them.

how bout TV patrol, 24 oras...... ug mga news programs.... i ban sad nato..... sakto kaha na?

JOKE: basin nasayop ra mo ug sabot.... ang iban kay ang mga "LIVESHOWS"..... hehehehehehe......

Quote Originally Posted by robearthFX
    how bout TV patrol, 24 oras...... ug mga news programs.... i ban sad nato..... sakto kaha na?

JOKE: basin nasayop ra mo ug sabot.... ang iban kay ang mga "LIVESHOWS"..... hehehehehehe......
    it won't be banned but will be regulated.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast