Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Do i have the ryt magselos over her past?

an almost crazy question kay i know nga wa pa ko sa iya life ato nga time. pero i just can not control my emotions when i learn about those guys who were lovey-dovey with her in the past. i just love her so very much, and that includes her past, present , and future. some of the guys are still in communication wid her pa man gud and she takes their calls pa lageh oi...layo ra ba gyud ko niya karon.

ngau daw ko tambag...

for me i dont care about her past wala nko labot ana...ang ako is now and the future...

i think normal raman na ang mag selos over the past TS...but for me, if you know very well your girl, wala kay dapat ika selos...but have you confronted her ngano she have to take the call if manawag sila? kung sa ako sad side, di sad ko makig communicate sa mga ex oie...saon..

Quote Originally Posted by catheeyen25 View Post
    i think normal raman na ang mag selos over the past TS...but for me, if you know very well your girl, wala kay dapat ika selos...but have you confronted her ngano she have to take the call if manawag sila? kung sa ako sad side, di sad ko makig communicate sa mga ex oie...saon..
    yes i did. kay mismo ako naglibog ngano she has to take those calls..usahay in d middle of the nyt pa gyud. i asked her to tell the guy nga its over na man kaha so dont bother. pero iya argument is, she does not want the guy to think nga affected mi sa kini nga mga calls. she takes da calls, and kutob ra daw didto.

i asked for the number para akoy mo tawag sa guy, pero di man muhatag ako girl kay gubot na daw.

Quote Originally Posted by chiara View Post
    for me i dont care about her past wala nko labot ana...ang ako is now and the future...
    maski in communication pa ghapon bro? manawag man gud.

usahay maputol amo chat kay diay nanawag to ang guy.

yes you have the right para mag selos sa imu gf.. its normal.. also, bati kaayu ang love if walay jealousy.. dapat sad unta imu lover mu warn na sa iya mga exes not to call her anymore. even if friends nalang sila. lisud kaayu na sa part nimu..

Quote Originally Posted by disenchanted View Post
    yes you have the right para mag selos sa imu gf.. its normal.. also, bati kaayu ang love if walay jealousy.. dapat sad unta imu lover mu warn na sa iya mga exes not to call her anymore. even if friends nalang sila. lisud kaayu na sa part nimu..
    sakit gyud kaau bro.. as in sakit kaayo. even as my girl tells me she loves me pero sakit ghapon knowing those guys still call...and i know they were amorous calls n text baya.

sumtyms i think of feeding my head to the animals na lang bro....waaahhhh

errrrrrrrr.. I can relate, ana pud ko before. But you have to accept the fact that she has existing relationships with those people. Even though bulag na sila, they are a part of her life and you can't deny that. Ikaw ra alkansi if mag selos2 ka over something that is already there and will always remain there.

bisan sad tingali friends na sila sa iyang mga ex oie, kay ngano wala diay na lain friends iyang mga ex kay manawag paman sa girl... make sure lang bro kutob rana sa call...you'll never know if she is hiding something from you..sakit gyud na sa imong part...pero just be ready nalang unsa man gani...

normal rana imung gibati bro... pero carry on!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast