Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Internet users warned vs dangers of online shopping........Looks familiar!

To modz sori f i made dis thread here! (If u find it irrelevant, u can place it where it belongs)

Since most of my fellow istoryan talked here a lot about where to buy a pc products.
    I watched da news last night and i found dis news relevant and the site looks familiar where dis scam started.

GMA news video:
    Internet users warned vs dangers of online shopping - Video - GMANews.TV - Official Website of GMA News and Public Affairs - Latest Philippine News

i just want to let others to know about dis, since me as well, been a scam victim.
    But now i've learned my lesson a lot and put myself 1 step ahead from dis scammers.

I always buy online, but kana ako gipamalitan mga stores jud na sila sa manila that offers online transaction so its safe to say nga masaligan jud na sila. Kana noon mga individual sellers, ga-decline ko ana, even if the item is so good and cheap, unless kaila jud nako ang sellers sama diri sa istorya. I guess gamit lang jud ug instinct. If hesistant then ayaw nalang.
    Last edited by Sempron Guy; 08-12-2010 at 08:46 AM.

some of my fellow istoryan ask where you buy dis sir,, i gave da site but i never recommend it,, it's up for dem to decide.

My tips nlang for online shoppers especially if you buy products from TipidPC:

1) Find a member dat has a "Premium member account" 0r member dat has more dan 100 positive feedback with no negative feedback.
    2) Find if dis member has a landline and contact him right away.
    3) Preferred money transaction would be bank.
    4) Ask for any identification,, my preference would be valid Drivers License or Passport, have it scan and save in your PC.
    5) Have him chat with video in YM so dat u know the face of dis guy.
    6) Let him know dat if dis is scam i'm going to run after you and file necessary charges in court.

Blog Entries
    ma scam man gani gihapon bisag nag atubang na mo ug transaction, kana pa kaha sa internet lagi agi, nya wala pa jd makaila...

risk gyud na online bisan unsaon pa...

safe man ang online shopping basta trsuted ang imo gipalitan ayaw lang sad jud pailad kay daghan jud mangingilad

and i have a contact naman sad sa mga trusted seller sa TPC kay i bought items from them naman so adto nalang jud ko palit nila para sure jud

I always buy online pud....i prefer ebay then pay with paypal than paying using direct deposit to bank accounts...

For the past few months I also have been purchasing items through internet specially sa pag build sako rig kay most items were not found here in the first place and kalooy sa ginoo wala pa jud tawn ko kasulay ug na scam and of course you have to be vigilant pod about the seller check his ratings and stuff (always do check the latest jud..an example is a rating that have been purchased 1,2,3 or 4 days ago and so on)..

One thing lang unta ako ika comment sa mga forum sites ba specially those who has a buy and sell section which is wala pa cguro naghatag ug opinion or wala lang jud cguro pani ma share sa mga creators of the forum is that sellers who sells item unta ranging from lets say 500 and up even individuals will be required to purchase a premium membership so as to verify the identity of the seller and to lessen the scammers in the forum sites kay for sure scammers wont be a having a premium membership in the sense you will be required to have a valid i.d. or so para ma verify imo membership, kani palang daan mahadlok na sila..

Hinuon karon panahona it is less likely that you will get scammed kay most people are aware of what these people do and more and more people are getting exposed on the internet...
    Last edited by devilsburger; 08-12-2010 at 01:36 PM.

yeah ive watched this last night

i buy hard-to-find items online..so far wala paman ko ka experience ug scam...

sakto jud na dapat you should check first if trusted ba ang seller na imo palitan sa item..this is VERY IMPORTANT before you consider buying from the seller..check for positive feedbacks about the seller..the more + feedbacks the better...and if possible, buy your items sa mga sellers na nagpromote sa ila store...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast