Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ranch

Default The Ranch

Has anyone heard or dined in The ranch? Its located between talamban/banilad. I saw a photo album of my friend who dined there with friends, lami daw sila. I tried to google it but little information raman ang ni gawas and no clear direction to the location.

Western daw ilang theme and they serve american dishes/steaks.
    Feedback from those who have eaten there na?

Quote Originally Posted by iryn View Post
    Has anyone heard or dined in The ranch? Its located between talamban/banilad. I saw a photo album of my friend who dined there with friends, lami daw sila. I tried to google it but little information raman ang ni gawas and no clear direction to the location.

Western daw ilang theme and they serve american dishes/steaks.
    Feedback from those who have eaten there na?
    *raises hand*

dagko ila serving and lami pd, notable is the ostrich menu, palahi sd bah. cowboy aura ang ila place. d lng au ko nahan mag.tan.aw sa owner kay murag killer.. personal opinion lng though. hihiih. i've got pictures, maybe i can upload them later.

tapad ra ni sa amoa office, the place looks weird, but i think the food is definitely tasty

ka-try nako sa the ranch mga 4 months ago, western ila mga pagkaon, steaks etc. kalimot ko sa ako gi order adto na time, dagko ila servings ang kadto gani fish fillet na amo gi order kay 3 mi gatabang, lami man sad ang food but medyo dugay lang to na serve kadto pag adto namo. ang place lang kay murag ngi-ob if ari mo sa gawas, pwede sad mo magduwa og darts if mana mog kaon. and oh, naa pod diay silay imported beers, nakainom ko didto sako paborit na strongbow..=)

Quote Originally Posted by coppermine View Post
    tapad ra ni sa amoa office, the place looks weird, but i think the food is definitely tasty
    Can you please post directions to the place? I want to try but I don't know where it is located. Like if naai popular/noticeable establishment na duol ra kaayu sa restaurant?

Quote Originally Posted by anaksatawo View Post
    *raises hand*

dagko ila serving and lami pd, notable is the ostrich menu, palahi sd bah. cowboy aura ang ila place. d lng au ko nahan mag.tan.aw sa owner kay murag killer.. personal opinion lng though. hihiih. i've got pictures, maybe i can upload them later.
    Wow they have ostrich? exotic diay kaayu. hahaha nagkatawa ko sa imong personal description sa owner. But i read somewhere that the owners are very accommodating. Yes, it would be very helpful to upload photos.
    Mga pila kaha ang budget for each person didto?

Quote Originally Posted by Hat Trick View Post
    ka-try nako sa the ranch mga 4 months ago, western ila mga pagkaon, steaks etc. kalimot ko sa ako gi order adto na time, dagko ila servings ang kadto gani fish fillet na amo gi order kay 3 mi gatabang, lami man sad ang food but medyo dugay lang to na serve kadto pag adto namo. ang place lang kay murag ngi-ob if ari mo sa gawas, pwede sad mo magduwa og darts if mana mog kaon. and oh, naa pod diay silay imported beers, nakainom ko didto sako paborit na strongbow..=)
    mga pila ang budget per person? ang serving nila murag sa bigbys?

mga pila ang budget per person? ang serving nila murag sa bigbys?

forgot the names except for the obvious lemon chicken, i wasn't able to take a picture of the ostrich steak. hihihi.

for the directions, supposing naa ka dapit bright academy or gullas school dre sa talamban, lakaw lng ka gamay then before ka m.lapas sa skywalk sa banilad elementary school, to the left naa kay makit-an na giant Woody, mao nana xa. hihihihi.

as for the budget, since dagko mi kaon, at least 400php. xDD

Quote Originally Posted by anaksatawo View Post
    [URL=http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/syndromeX_87/myUploads/?action=view&current=26993_1142717948020_182963552 4_284232_5121205_n.jpg]

forgot the names except for the obvious lemon chicken, i wasn't able to take a picture of the ostrich steak. hihihi.

for the directions, supposing naa ka dapit bright academy or gullas school dre sa talamban, lakaw lng ka gamay then before ka m.lapas sa skywalk sa banilad elementary school, to the left naa kay makit-an na giant Woody, mao nana xa. hihihihi.

as for the budget, since dagko mi kaon, at least 400php. xDD
    Thank you so much for this! =)

Thank you so much for this! =)
    anytime, bsta kaon, present. XDD

nahan na kaayo ko mo suway ani. anyone have the menu? para ma budget daan.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast