Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TAXI DRVR SCAM: Need blood donor AB(RH+) ASAP.

Dear fellow istoryans,

I was riding a taxi from SM cebu just today, and we've met this driver wherein he had a big problem and we really wanted to help him.

He asked my hubby of what his blood type is, then my hubby answered him that he's type O, then the driver started talking about his daughter who was confined in Cebu City Medical Center (CCMC). His daughter badly needed a blood type AB RH+, it's been 3 weeks already that his daughter's blood transfusion was delayed due to lack of donors and if she can't have a blood transfusion, she will suffer from leukemia. The driver already asked for help from 4 radio stations but nobody responded due to a rare blood type. He found a professional donor from a security guard's refferal who was touched by his situation, he paid for the blood screening but the professional donor turned his back from him because he wasn't able to pay the amount on the agreed time, he was asking for a little extension, just until tomorrow morning to pay the donor but the donor refused because he wanted to sell his blood to a woman who will pay right away. And now he is still looking for someone who can donate that blood type.

The driver had teary eyes when he shared his story to us, so we promise to help him by posting his situation here in istorya.net hoping that someone out there will be a miracle to his 15 year old daughter.

The driver has no contact number because he said that if he had a cellphone surely it has been sold, because even his plants at home he did sell it because he wanted to save his daughter. For those who want to help just go directly to CCMC, ward 7 and look for Flor Almario, that is the name of his daughter. Or you can pm me so that we can accompany you to the hospital.

Thank you so much istoryans!

Kalooy, I wish him the best of luck

up up up ani naka hilak man pod ta ani.... guyz kng kinsa ninyo naa aning type sa dugo pls help ky dli lalim jud main ani ang usa ka membro sa pamilya type O man sad gud ko..... may unta naay maka tabang ani......

up up up up up up para makita sa uban...

Quote Originally Posted by moonshadow1087 View Post
    Dear fellow istoryans,

I was riding a taxi from SM cebu just today, and we've met this driver wherein he had a big problem and we really wanted to help him.

He asked my hubby of what his blood type is, then my hubby answered him that he's type O, then the driver started talking about his daughter who was confined in Cebu City Medical Center (CCMC). His daughter badly needed a blood type AB RH+, it's been 3 weeks already that his daughter's blood transfusion was delayed due to lack of donors and if she can't have a blood transfusion, she will suffer from leukemia. The driver already asked for help from 4 radio stations but nobody responded due to a rare blood type. He found a professional donor from a security guard's refferal who was touched by his situation, he paid for the blood screening but the professional donor turned his back from him because he wasn't able to pay the amount on the agreed time, he was asking for a little extension, just until tomorrow morning to pay the donor but the donor refused because he wanted to sell his blood to a woman who will pay right away. And now he is still looking for someone who can donate that blood type.

The driver had teary eyes when he shared his story to us, so we promise to help him by posting his situation here in istorya.net hoping that someone out there will be a miracle to his 15 year old daughter.

The driver has no contact number because he said that if he had a cellphone surely it has been sold, because even his plants at home he did sell it because he wanted to save his daughter. For those who want to help just go directly to CCMC, ward 7 and look for Flor Almario, that is the name of his daughter. Or you can pm me so that we can accompany you to the hospital.

Thank you so much istoryans!

ari lang nga LINK mam ACTIVE ni permi

naa daghan willing mo help ...

naay mga contact number diha u can call if want

https://www.istorya.net/forums/genera...od-donors.html

slamat

thank you guys, I'm crossing my fingers na ma save jud iyang daughter kay dli jud lalim.

By the way na inherit daw sa iyang daughter ang blood type sa iyang mama, then unfortunately dugay na patay ang ilang mama. Then ang ilang mama is only daughter pud mao wala sila naka kuha from there family. Then gi.try nila ug pangita ang relatives sa mama sa iyang asawa didto sa bohol but then wala jud sila nakit-an nga ingon ana nga dugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethyr View Post
    ari lang nga LINK mam ACTIVE ni permi

naa daghan willing mo help ...

naay mga contact number diha u can call if want

https://www.istorya.net/forums/genera...od-donors.html

slamat

salamat kaau sa response, until now we're running the pages one by one so far wala pa jud mi nakit-an nga ingon ana nga blood type. I hope I'll find one.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/members/akokini_john.html--------he is ab+

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr View Post
    AB+
    with tattoos, piercings, drinks & smokes. regular blood donor.
    willing to donate, contact information available upon request.
    -------
    Last Activity: 05-29-2010 10:54 PM <---PM him
    Quote Originally Posted by kennex View Post
    "AB+" here, I was able to donate 3 times na.
    cel 09176185794.I'm willing to donate.
    ---
    Last Activity: 03-19-2010 02:14 AM PM nyo if cel is not working

Quote Originally Posted by moonshadow1087 View Post
    salamat kaau sa response, until now we're running the pages one by one so far wala pa jud mi nakit-an nga ingon ana nga blood type. I hope I'll find one.
    On the first page pa lang meron na. Are you sure you are checking? Kay as far as I can see (and I see everyone on the thread)..... ako lang man ang andun.

HERE is another one... he is a NEWBIE so best chance nyo to go via YM nia
    Quote Originally Posted by hpux-csa View Post
    AB+

had donated several times already (@ least 6 months interval bet each donation)
    -no tattoes
    -not smoking
    -no drugs
    -drinks ocassionally
    Kindly PM me if needed... or YM hpuxcsa
    Here is another:
    Quote Originally Posted by catdog View Post
    Im willing to donate too!

AB+ ko.. just contact me 09205725617
    ----Last Activity: Today 10:06 AM-----he/she is ur best bet

up up up up up up para makita sa uban...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast