Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

ur welcome.

when a single person survives a plane crash. People say ohh "it's a miracle"

ty...

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. hhmmmm, as for me, i dont believe in miracles .... but i believe in HOAXs, look, most of the "miracles" that happened in the philippines alone were made by a group of people who's intention is to get money from the people.

1. JUDIEL
    2. SIMALA

.. these two i give as an example ...

1. Judiel was that boy who recieved miracles from God with those Blood on his mouth and all that BS. But in the end, all they wanted was personal gain. Judiel is a woman right now, he had a *** change.

2. Simala, this is the most embarassing and yet most lucrative hoax in cebu, forget about that dancing sun, bbbaaahhh, that was boring, i saw that stuff. But Simala, all those pilgrims going to simala for some divine intervention and those priests claiming that there were miracles. And a few months back, their scheme got busted, they had millions upon millions in their vault and in the bank from donations. They even committed some blasphemous acts inside the church's compound.

.. those are the reasons why i don't believe in miracles.

Maayo ka bro kay dili jud diay ka dali ilaron hehehehe, Mao nay tinuod nga "watchful" ug sa bisaya pa "maigmat". keep it up bro saludo ko nimo kay dili naka basta basta ilaron ug mga tawo nga ni take advantage sa mga milagro "KUNOHAY".

miracles are real....before...when people didn't know that there is a high tide and low tide that people (jesus), can walk around about 50 meters away from the shore and still look "miraculous"....

miracles these days are mother's giving birth to kids.....geez......... that happened since the beginning of time....

no blind men saw......no dead guy in 3days came back to life.....no few pieces of bread became thousands to feed thousands....none....these days....

Blog Entries
    If a miracle consists of a "needed coincidence", then yes, miracles are real, because coincidences (whether needed or not) are real.

Take this example. Let's say there have been 10,000 cases of a man who was about to die by execution, yet in one of these cases, the execution was stopped (i.e. he was pardoned, the executioner had a heart attack, etc.). Now, from the standpoint of natural law, what happened was simply a coincidence (i.e. he was spared because of a series of events, coincidences led to him being spared). But to the man who's life was spared, you can never convince him that what just happened was NOT a miracle.

-RODION

How about TESTIMONIES ? Are these more valid or in equal to justify MIRACLES ?

Dont limit yourselves on CONFIRMED HOAX and FAKE MIRACLES . Like that is the only " miracle " that happened .

Pwerting daghana pa sa mga MILAGRO na nahtabo na DOCUMENTED and OFFICIALLY ESTABLISHED as AUTHENTIC MIRACLES .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SEED OF LIBER View Post
    when a single person survives a plane crash. People say ohh "it's a miracle"

ty...
    if some of the survivors of the plane crash are bad guys, we say, "lucky bast@rds..."

abi diayg motoo sa milagro- given nga g.imbestigaran og maayo- na.ilad na diay? Vien?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Yup, it is always logical for those who do not believe to seek scientific justification for miracles, maybe there is because although it's spiritual in nature, there is in fact a physical manifestation......

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    uy, na mute man lagi ka? anyhow, reply lang gihapon ko's imong post. so when a "dead" man wakes up you call that a miracle? i guess the word miracle is relative. how would you define miracle? if you talk about miracle having a divine intervention then this certainly does not fall under "miracle". but i could call this a "miracle" in a sense that it is something UNUSUAL. you see, the body has the ability to work wonders, and this situation is one of them. he could not have been DEAD all along. probably in a state of coma? did you think about that?
    Hi bro. How would you define a miracle? What event would count as a miracle for you?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast