Default Blacklisted Employees, does it exist?

Tinuod ba nga kung mo AWOL, grave offenses, etc. ma blacklist ka sa imong work og panggaply sa lain work for lyf? If so? who's gonna pay their inadlaw nga panginabuhi?

(plz. move this topic if I posted it on the wrong thread)

no, that is impossible.
    if you get terminated then you apply again sa company there is a possibility nga dili ka dawaton pero pwede ka ka apply sa other companies. when your HR is asked about you all they can say is that whether you are cleared or not. your records in that company are kept confidential.

I have a friend who asked the same question, nag AWOl cya, so as a lawyer i did some research. Blacklisting in other countries is not valid . Under our laws, there is no direct provision against it.

It is always their prerogative to employ you or not, and they can do a background check on you. It is not to BAN you but your being AWOL would have unfavorable results, precisely to discourage such acts.

depende rajud na sa compny kung mo hire cla nmo, pro dli man jud ka e ban, unlike sa mga schools.

blacklisting sa companies kay internal ra jud na. there's no law about ana but its the right of the company to blacklist a person pud. basically, your employment background jud ang maka sulti kung unsa ka or credible baka na person. an example would be, nag awol ka, that would basically mean that the company lost and would lose something. mag train napud and ang work na imo g-biyaan kay gbuhat sa lain and would mean double work for that person and would result in under performance. so other companies would be very wary about that kind of situation, mao background check. most companies would call your character references or previous employer and would ask. i have known several people that wala gdawat sa uban company tungod sa background and credibility even though grabeh kaayo ka talented. hehehe... so in a sense, blacklisting gyapon and there's no way around it kay ma check ra gyapon imo records sa BIR so its really important to take your job seriously even if you dont like it.

There's this 201 file nga naa didto imo record as well as your previous employer's record.

So ma trace gihapon ka.

If the potential employer will contact your previous employer and ask about your background, it is merely to check if you are actually employed with the company. Depende pud na sa maka tubag kay there are times nga naa jud ngil-ad ug batasan kay daoton ka pag ayo sa imong potential employer. Mao na alkanse ka kay it is the discretion of your potential employer on whether to hire you or not.

Anyway, I don't think that companies will keep your record for life... Naa man gani nanira, what happens then? Just try to secure your employment certificate lang jud...

i don't think so.. kay other companies kay mang-pirate bya ug mga competitors' employees whatever their histories are..

well, mu pirate sila employees kung good standing na employee and have a good reputation. why would they want to pirate someone that doesnt have a good standing?
    companies obviously cant keep records if they close but as long as the company is up and running then they would still have records. toinkz! heheheh...

10.    Advertisement