View Poll Results: Which one you most agree of out of the 10 Major Turn Offs?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Trying Hard

12 22.64%
  • Hello, Anybody in There?

4 7.55%
  • X-RAY VISION

6 11.32%
  • Aren't You Supposed to be the GUY here?

8 15.09%
  • "CHIMNEY" CRICKET IS THAT YOU?

2 3.77%
  • WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

0 0%
  • Hello Mr. Brightside!NOT!

1 1.89%
  • Are you deaf, blind and dumb?

3 5.66%
  • THE GRIM REAPER WANTS HIS SENSE OF HUMOR BACK

1 1.89%
  • SPELL C-L-E-A-N for me will you?

16 30.19%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Exclamation 10 Major Turn offs (hear me out! haha)

* The Trying Hard -- I don't like guys who try to impress me with their smooth talk and mr.-know-it-all attitude. Couple that flaw with a grammar-impaired speech then we have a laugh-fest!Come on guys, I can understand Filipino and Bisaya just fine. Also those who try to do their best during the "ligawan" stage but then when it comes to crunch time..they disappear...or hear their mothers calling them...bayot!

* Hello, Anybody in There? -- Ability to strike up a conversation about anything and everything is a must-have for me. Quiet time is okay but really, do we have to invite to our dates awkward silence and its big brother named "ignoramus silensus?" I'm not saying that i'm the smartest, wittiest person in the world but it's important a guy keeps up with me and keeps me interested enough to converse with him. Don't make me call 'em Crickets!

* X-RAY VISION -- I hate, hate, hate guys who look at girls as if he is undressing them. I cannot stand it. I mean, come on! Go get a room in some Bar or something. I know you are just appreciating the other half of the human species but please be a bit discreet and less sleazy. I know guys who do this and they get a big smack on the head every time i catch them doing it. It's just really gross and wrong!

* Aren't You Supposed to bee the GUY here? -- One of the things that turned me off with my guys was their attitude in making a decision. It's like --take me somewhere already! or Let's go do something this year maybe --when you stop asking me what shall we do!! Sometimes guys misplace their balls in a relationship. They refuse to take charge even at the simplest things like which movie to watch. I mean, it's sweet and considerate to ask for my opinion or what I would rather watch..but sometimes, I wish they would just go right ahead and order me to watch this totally GRUESOME movie.

* "CHIMNEY" CRICKET IS THAT YOU? -- I don't like SMOKERS. I mean, i'm used to smokers but really, I don't want to inhale your second-hand death-gas and then have it stuck in my mouth when you kiss me. That's just being TOO MUCH!! hahaha

* WHAT'S YOUR STORY? -- Guys please, if you want advice keep this in mind: Make sure your excuses/alibis/sob-story is sealed and locked. I have heard so many "poor and pathetic" stories from different guys. We might look ditsy in love with you but trust us, our minds are working over-time. Pinnochio wants his nose back people!!!

* Hello Mr. Brightside!NOT! --I think that when a guy doesn't take time to get to know my friends and doesn't make an effort to at least hang out with us --is an absolute TO. It's bad enough that he has to be dragged to get to hang out with my peeps but to sulk and act like he'd rather have his balls waxed than be there is just AWFUL. Plus, I don't like it when a guy makes himself miserable and out of place on purpose when I take him to a party or when we hang out with my friends. I don't have to baby-sit you, you know. He should be able to carry himself and he should be able to fend for himself.

* Are you deaf, blind and dumb? -- A lot of guys complain that all we girls do is talk, rant and repeat. Has it ever occurred to them that we're doing it because they refuse to listen and comprehend. Guys who would turn and walk away or shrug his shoulders when having an argument or even just a small debate is a HUGE turn-off. Are you men or are you mice?

* THE GRIM REAPER WANTS HIS SENSE OF HUMOR BACK -- Stiff, follow-the-rules, stick-up-his-ass guys are a major turn-off for me. I'd rather go out with somebody who makes me laugh a lot and is not ashamed to be a kid from time to time. It's okay to get your hands dirty from time to time.

* SPELL C-L-E-A-N for me will you? -- B.O., grimy nails,uncleaned toes and toe-nails, oily (you-look-like-you-own-a-gel-manufacturing-company) hair, holy crow are your teeth made of corn?, know-what-soap-smells-like? It's called a COMB. Yes, Cologne Exists in this century... I can go on you know..hahah but really, APPEARANCE-- it's a must. I usually like a guy who SMELLS CLEAN just by looking at him. He dresses nice --please no stripes over plaids! Color coordination can be mastered!hahaahha...

I could go on and on..but these are the 10 i could think of. hahaha..

kamo guys? what are your major turn offs? if your a guy then your T.O sa mga gurls and vice versa. hehe

and oh, by the way. dont forget to cast your votes haha. gi himo lang sad nako ug poll para lingaw. just to see as to where you agree the most. you can find the poll sa taas.

thanks again

-=.kc'09.=-

bad odor. major turn off.

agree ,major turn-off in order

SPELL C-L-E-A-N for me will you?
    X-RAY VISION
    Hello Mr. Brightside!NOT!
    The Trying Hard

"--please no stripes over plaids! Color coordination can be mastered!" -- sakto! mura jud musugwak akong mata malibat puro linya akong makita.

major turn off jud nang hugaw ug toenails. LOL.
    ambut unsa ni akong mata nga everytime naa koy ma meet new person, ang tiil jud akong tan-awn!
    (even my bestfriend's officemate nga naay itom-itom sa kilid sa iyang kuku ako jud nakit-an!!) LOL

Blog Entries
    aw guys. naa koy gihimo na poll sa taas. hehe. thanks for the comment though

mana kog vote

Blog Entries
    thanks lapa

hahahahaha...wla d i mauso ang dirty look nimu miga...hahahaha..

10 major turn off sa mga baye:

actually 2 lng ka turn off sa baye,hehehehe...dili nko nia oi..hahahahahaha..

1. BO
    2. Maldita

thats it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jiao47 View Post
    hahahahaha...wla d i mauso ang dirty look nimu miga...hahahaha...
    literally na dirty sad oi. saons. but bad boy / rugged effect is A-ok with me.

kabantay ko before na i usually fall for a guy which has the totally opposite attitude that i have...

hmmm. i wonder why? :P

Blog Entries
    upsie daisy for my thread

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast