Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default If given a chance what would you wish,plan,hope or tell your parents....

"Kung gaan mo ug chance nga mo wish,hope or tell or plan something for your parents what would it be?and why?"

--Ako if given the chance...mo palit ko ug house and lot for my parents in the future kanang near sa sea kay para nice air ang ilang masimhot if tanda na sila...labi na for may father na hubakon....why?pasalamat para sa ilaha kay sila akong parents...

Default Re: If given a chance what would you wish,plan,hope or tell your parents....

(Plan)
    Ako palitan nako sila Ice cream 1 Gal. , mao raman gud ako mkaya

Default Re: If given a chance what would you wish,plan,hope or tell your parents....

ako cla dad-on sa HK pra makarelax....

ako plans for my parents b4...that when i start working i'd give them half of my paycheck ug na dayon...salamat Lord!

now...my plans for them is to buy a big lot and build them a house next to my own house...hope this will come true soon...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twalalyn
    ako plans for my parents b4...that when i start working i'd give them half of my paycheck ug na dayon...salamat Lord!

now...my plans for them is to buy a big lot and build them a house next to my own house...hope this will come true soon...
    apili ko teh. hehehehe...

for my parents? hmmm... since they are already separated, usa usahon lang nako sila ug treat to HK or Singapore. plano rana ha. basin madayon.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Hmm... To let them retire buy a house on top of the mountain that my mom always wanted and to buy that sports car my dad always wanted.

Hmmm.... Buy a house on top of the mountain that my mom always wanted and buy a sports car that my dad always wanted..

wel, sayun ra, ingnun lang gud na "pwede ba ayaw mo cg pabadlong sa inyo mga anak!" - hehe murag pud true..heheh

i'll build a mansion for them.. --- sosyal!.. hehehe

...Kong mahimo ako ang mo continue sa dreams sa akong mga elder bro and sister para sa akong parents.... to make them happy in my lil ways.. please them...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast