Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Mga sir tagpila ang range sa price sa classc army nga m4's

Sir tagpila ang price range sa classic army nga mga m4 seriesmaayo ba ni cya nga brand??unsa maayo nga brand nga medjo dili mahal

how much is your budget?

Default airsoft

Quote Originally Posted by bolivar1985 View Post
    how much is your budget?
    target naku nga tigumon sir kay 6k....pila galeh na ka kilo ang all metal nga m4 r.i.s?ang plastic/metal sir??

kung 6k u can only get the classic army sportsline series which is plastic. mga 3-4k na. regular classic army m4 series full metal costs about 11k up. if ing.ana imu budget i suggest get the JG (jing gong) m4 series.

sprots line ra gyud ang mapalit nimo sa CA bro, as greywolf said, the full metal is around 11k-12k... this is the competitor of tokyo marui. while the TM has the same price it has only plastic receivers, but the quality is superb... sa imo budget bro, i better recommend you JG or A&K or AGM... also the ICS has there own sportline which in range of your budget, but problem of ICS you need a gunsmith that really knows how to upgrade it, because it has a different gearbox to the other brands...it has a two piece gearbox, it has lower and upper gearbox. this is my latest collection in my armory. if i where you jg lang sa bro...or save your money until it reach 12k to buy a highend aeg.

Mga sir,i hav a M4 jingong,wat modification can i make pa for this in order to av better performance?unsa nindot na batt sir?thnx

what m4 series is it? is it the new version? if it is then no need to upgrade. just get a good battery. use a nicad or nimh(metal hydride). dont use li-poly.

Quote Originally Posted by bolivar1985 View Post
    sprots line ra gyud ang mapalit nimo sa CA bro, as greywolf said, the full metal is around 11k-12k... this is the competitor of tokyo marui. while the TM has the same price it has only plastic receivers, but the quality is superb... sa imo budget bro, i better recommend you JG or A&K or AGM... also the ICS has there own sportline which in range of your budget, but problem of ICS you need a gunsmith that really knows how to upgrade it, because it has a different gearbox to the other brands...it has a two piece gearbox, it has lower and upper gearbox. this is my latest collection in my armory. if i where you jg lang sa bro...or save your money until it reach 12k to buy a highend aeg.

thanks sir..pero naka finalized nako a&k m4 r.i.s ako paliton...naa bay old version and new version ang kani nga model sir

you mean release...yup there are new release the old one only has metal upper receiver, what i heard now, all metal na receivers. and it clocks 420fps or above 400fps, old version only has 380fps.

old version-no markings, metal upper receiver
    new version-with markings, metal upper and lower receiver

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast