Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default We create our own misery..Agree?

Based on observations, I believe that we create our own miseries thereby letting the outside factors control our feelings. Why do I say so?

Let's take for example, failed relationship.. When we are in this stage, we undergo too much depression, so many weird thoughts crossed our mind. We think so low of ourselves, low self-esteem, and etc. Haven't you noticed that these are all self-inflicted? We allow ourselves to be the victim of what other people say and what our minds dictate?

When in fact, we are given a free will to chose what we want out of life. You could opt not to accept negative thoughts nor feedback from others. We all have a choice.

I think it's safe to say, that we all create our own misery and not someone else doing. Agree?

Agree...no more. no less

no. misery due to heartache, misfortune, loss of love one, grievances, betrayal, pain, suffering, etc.

but we have the freewill to be happy if we choose to.

some people choose to live in misery and others in happiness.

Blog Entries
    hehehehe... igo ko ani dah if i read this few months ago... btaw i totally agree that we are the ones making our lives miserable... we are allowing ourselves to be enslaved by such negative vibes that it totally got the best of us, instead of picking up the pieces after every fall, we tend to wallow in self-pity and rot ourselves to our own misery... so d jud ni sya healthy...

thnx for this one Ts
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by dimplesheaven View Post
    Based on observations, I believe that we create our own miseries thereby letting the outside factors control our feelings. Why do I say so?

Let's take for example, failed relationship.. When we are in this stage, we undergo too much depression, so many weird thoughts crossed our mind. We think so low of ourselves, low self-esteem, and etc. Haven't you noticed that these are all self-inflicted? We allow ourselves to be the victim of what other people say and what our minds dictate?

When in fact, we are given a free will to chose what we want out of life. You could opt not to accept negative thoughts nor feedback from others. We all have a choice.

I think it's safe to say, that we all create our own misery and not someone else doing. Agree?

hate to admit it but i agree....

self-inflicted pain...

agree..agree

maomao..UP ko ani...there's always an option

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Yup I agree,
    One should learn how to control emotions........

di man tingay tanan, naa lang gyud panahon nga ma.misery langka

agree jud ko ani, very true indeed.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast