Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default hastang mingawa!

it's definitely not an easy thing to be working in a different country, far and detached from friends, family and the people you're comfortable with.

true, lingaw ang first few months or maybe even first year in a new country, traveling and enjoying the sights, sounds, faces, food, and totally different culture and way of life, but after a while it gets monotonous, and boring, and you find that you want nothing more than to go back, but it's still a long time away.

hehe nagpagawas lang ko sa akong gibati mga peeps. it's just that, I'm really not made for this type of life - to be living away from my country where life can go on. I'm not married, I'm single, and I guess I should be trying to enjoy this opportunity but after 3 years of living in a foreign land.. it's just not all it's cracked up to be. I know some of my fellow countrymen who have managed to adjust and enjoy themselves here, but it really is just not for me. I hate it when people say "you should be enjoying yourself there because you're still young" or "stay there because you can earn a lot more" but they have noooo idea what it's like! sigh... I've been looking forward to going home this year. I was originally schedule to be back in July but due to emergency circumstances, I've been delayed for another 6 months. I am so looking forward to that life ahead... as well as the many pinoy food! hehehe...

anybody else out there feeling the same? or at least nearly the same? it helps to know that you're not alone...

mga mods, sorry, I'm not sure if angay ni diri nga thread but I couldn't find any other place to put it. didn't want it sa general discussions hehe

kaon maayo ice cream sis para lingaw kah..hehehe

bitaw sa general discussion unta ni imo thread...,pasalobung nia sis hah nigbalik nimo..hahaha

kabagag nawng naku oui, =)

heheh ing ana jud na ang life sis.. at least napagawas nmo imo kamingaw diri tambay lang istorya.net kng wa ka lingaw kay malingaw jud ka dri.. agwanta lang sa gmay dali ra ang time btaw.. ing uli nmo dri laag nya ta once in a while visit your thread kay naa sad daghan bisaya nga naa sa layo mo post dri mka relate to cla for the meantime, take care lang jud dha

mao ni nakanindot sa istorya kay makapahungaw jud ka sa imong gibati diri.

@TS tambay lang diri sa istorya malingaw jud ka..

luuya diay sa TS oi,..... beh ali diri beh kay ako kang i-hug.....

mao jd.. tambay lng ta ngari..hehe.

hungaw hungaw hungaw....

^^^hahahah..lawgawa jud aning hizuka oi..
    TS..anhi lng permi dri para mkafil ka nga mura ra pud naa ka sa cbu..
    kay mga bisaya mn ni puro dri..

@TS pwd ask wat work u dha? Hehehe na dscourage man q mugawas oi.. Charos! Hahaha

Creamaddict sak2 jud u pgpahungaw dri sa istorya.. Feels like home jud ky mka es2rya me nmu.. aahehehe

hahaha thanks guys! grabe jud nig tabang ba. group hug beh!

true, nice jud ning iStorya kay makapahungaw ta bisan balik2x hehe... I feel better na karon, but lami pa gihapon muligad usahay :P

julz23, ako lng gibutang diri kay mura man gud relationship with.. the ppl left behind? ambot hehe. wa na koy klaro. d ra ko mag ice cream kaayo kay makatambok samot. dal-an taka pasalubong kung imo ko ilibre ug lechon kay mingaw na jud ko kaayo pagkaon sa Pinas (d kuno ug ice cream pero nangayo ug lechon, naunswa?)

maitoots, thanks sis /holding on

to the rest, *whew* hungaw na.

salamat sa pag welcome. hello diay, nice to meet you all! hehe.. nagtambay2x man ko diri, sa uban threads pod. lingaw tuod, pero usahay makasuya man nuon :P

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast