Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Second Hand Notebook shop

there is a lot of second computer and parts shop in Philippines. Do you guys think there is a market for second hand notebook?

I have way to get cheap and outdated notebook from japan and china.. most of the notebook is PIII or P4. the only things is most of it come with japanese keyboard. but the price is real cheap.. you can get a notebook with a price below 15k. and you can watch DVD, listen to MP3, internet, documentation and play some simple games(w/o too much graphic req.).

what you guys think?

Default Re: Second Hand Notebook shop

Wow! that's nice. market for second hand notebook? Yup there is.

diffenitely... and im sure that ill check the items out...

made it happen bro basta pang masa ang presyo its a good trend

yep I think its good becoz some buyers want it just for the purpose of documenting/studying

but what can we do with the japanese/chinese keyboards?

@Lights: Go for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Metz
    yep I think its good becoz some buyers want it just for the purpose of documenting/studying

but what can we do with the japanese/chinese keyboards?
    Mao gyud na ang downside. Naa man siguro na'y solution. I don't know

well, the only different between the japanese k/b and english k/b will be the layout and arrangement of the sysmbol. for example. the "@" is not longer Shift+2, there is another different button for this.. and there also some japanese words printed on the keypad.

i am still trying to bargain with the dealer and check about the shipment. hopefully it can be done asap. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lights
    well, the only different between the japanese k/b and english k/b will be the layout and arrangement of the sysmbol. for example. the "@" is not longer Shift+2, there is another different button for this.. and there also some japanese words printed on the keypad.

i am still trying to bargain with the dealer and check about the shipment. hopefully it can be done asap. hehe
    also try to check if we can somehow have the keyboard replaced.. thanks

In fact, I am using japanese notebook now. Ako man gikuha ang notebook sa akong bana hehehe Ako lang gipa-install ug english version kay japanese version man ni sa una. In fact ang keyboards kay almost same ra man, naa gihapo english alphabets. Makakitra pud kag mga japanese characters. True, some special characters kay lahi na nga button imo gamiton. For example, ang japanese keyboard nga (") kay (@) siya. So imo nalang e-memorize. Ang buta makamemorize man gani di pa na sila kakita. Kita na hinu-on nga makakita, di pa jud nato mamemorize? Basta ako...okay ra man gamiton ang japanese notebooks. I'm using it for more than 2 years now, wa man koy problema kay pang documentation ug surfing sa net ra man pud ni akong gamit. Everything is normal man

There definitely is a market for laptops but you would have to think about the pricing....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast