Default People that wants to work in a callcenter

Hi,

Im looking for people who wants to work in a callcenter. If you need help with your English Communication Skills send me a message and I'll see what I can do. Im willing to evaluate your Communication Skills and give advice to put you on the right track. If interested, send me a message.

Thanks,

naa kay nahibal an callcenter na mudawat og part time?

Quote Originally Posted by marionette View Post
    naa kay nahibal an callcenter na mudawat og part time?
    wala jud! fulltime jud ila pangita kay alkanse man sila kung part time and i-train pa. mao kasagaran call-center naa jud training bond. hehehe...

uhm
    wat can u do for me?
    i wanted a any job but call center maybe is the cure..how can i apply and be hired..

Quote Originally Posted by philip ek3 View Post
    uhm
    wat can u do for me?
    i wanted a any job but call center maybe is the cure..how can i apply and be hired..
    first thing you need to do is practice english communication skills. neutralize your accent. asa man ka nahan muapply?

sa Western Wats Phils, dawat sila partime but wala ko sure kung nag hire sila karon...

Quote Originally Posted by reyan View Post
    Hi,

Im looking for people who wants to work in a callcenter. If you need help with your English Communication Skills send me a message and I'll see what I can do. Im willing to evaluate your Communication Skills and give advice to put you on the right track. If interested, send me a message.

Thanks,

hi, i'm very interested. just txt or call me at 09322585698, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gcen1987 View Post
    hi, i'm very interested. just txt or call me at 09322585698, thanks.
    add mo nalng ako sa YM: adto ta magstorya... YM id: bebe_pluto

hehehe...

9.    Advertisement