Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile What is the difference between dating and courting?

Dating and courtship are two methods of beginning relationships with the opposite 6.

need more specific answer....

sos curt... mora high school... joke... bitaw... high school and college rako ka sulai ani... stupid tricks and things ako ma tahink peru so far ok man... ahaha... there was this one time nga, i serenade a girl with a song... try that one! ehehe

Dating, a fraught attempt, load endeavor that we humans engaged in at some point and things that cannot hold, for like some of us are rather better than others.

Courtship, interaction to a second key juncture. The tend to accentuate each one's best part, to initiate ones bolder side and more prolonged.

my buslot bulsa's 5 buslot centavo.

spelling.. hehehe.. pis.. joke lang..

IMO, courting is the process where one of you propose to the other to take the relationship into a going-steady or boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Other purpose maybe to strengthen a current intimate relationship. Courting doesn't stop when he/she is already your boyfriend/girlfriend. It is even applicable to married people. Courting your spouse/partner can be really nice. While dating, is spending time or going out with someone. It may be a friend, a relative, family, lover, your spouse and etc. Dates are not exclusive to lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru View Post
    IMO, courting is the process where one of you propose to the other to take the relationship into a going-steady or boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Other purpose maybe to strengthen a current intimate relationship. Courting doesn't stop when he/she is already your boyfriend/girlfriend. It is even applicable to married people. Courting your spouse/partner can be really nice. While dating, is spending time or going out with someone. It may be a friend, a relative, family, lover, your spouse and etc. Dates are not exclusive to lovers.
    same mi ug gi huna2x

dating is the first step of courtship...dating entails the acquaintance portion and it tends to erase the status of being a stranger to each other...courtship however is the advanced part...as nikxz said, to initiate ones bolder side...anha na jud magkailhanay og mau bah...especially the personality and traits of the person...

for me dating is the first step of the love ladder. the G-T-K-Y (Getting To Know You) part takes place in this stage, mga pa duding2x, cute2x, it all happens here. if you started it right, perhaps i dont have to explain it further what i meant..... it will end up right sd..

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    dating is the first step of courtship...dating entails the acquaintance portion and it tends to erase the status of being a stranger to each other...courtship however is the advanced part...as nikxz said, to initiate ones bolder side...anha na jud magkailhanay og mau bah...especially the personality and traits of the person...
    yeah.. diTTo.

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    need i say more?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast