Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Marry me I'm getting old now!

Is it right to settle down for the reason that your getting older?

hmmm....to some people it does....in human lives...pressured are everywhere....but when it come to this thing....patient matter most...!

Default actually..

hmm.. i guess you'll be really pressured.. But then, it's not going to be a perfect reason for you to settle down. Be sure naman na you love the person and you feel happy whenever you're with him/her.

If you'll settle down not knowing what lies ahead or what is really in stored for you.. you might regret it in the end.

Kasi mas ok pa rin kung in love ka dun sa tao. And you'll never have bigger problems in the future kung ginawa mo un because you loved the person, not because of the pressure that your age is giving you and those people that surround you.

Quote Originally Posted by cat23_aq View Post
    hmm.. i guess you'll be really pressured.. But then, it's not going to be a perfect reason for you to settle down. Be sure naman na you love the person and you feel happy whenever you're with him/her.

If you'll settle down not knowing what lies ahead or what is really in stored for you.. you might regret it in the end.

Kasi mas ok pa rin kung in love ka dun sa tao. And you'll never have bigger problems in the future kung ginawa mo un because you loved the person, not because of the pressure that your age is giving you and those people that surround you.
    personal comment lang ha based on observations....

women gud at the age of 25 tend to worry with regards of their status most specially when they dont have boyfriend.... i noticed it with my causins, sisters and even to my friends....men at 25 enjoy the peak of adventures but ang bae...naguol na nga madalagang ulay!

kung naa na gain ka sa imo prime then single pah ghpon pero kung di jud lucky then paabot nalang kung when mo-abot si soul mate....

Blog Entries
    If you're someone who is absolutely terrified of the idea of growing old alone, then maybe, deciding to get married tungod kay hadlok mabiyaan sa train, maybe it's a decision you'll be at peace with. Marriage is risky business anyway, whether you do it for love or for any other reason. If the person you marry turns out to be the most wonderful human being on the planet, then you'd have made the right decision. If he/she turns out to be a monster however, then palpak imong decision. Suerte suerte lang, matod pa sa uban.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    If you're someone who is absolutely terrified of the idea of growing old alone, then maybe, deciding to get married tungod kay hadlok mabiyaan sa train, maybe it's a decision you'll be at peace with. Marriage is risky business anyway, whether you do it for love or for any other reason. If the person you marry turns out to be the most wonderful human being on the planet, then you'd have made the right decision. If he/she turns out to be a monster however, then palpak imong decision. Suerte suerte lang, matod pa sa uban.
    affirmative

Blog Entries
    It's the other way around for me. I'd feel old if I get married.

going 32 and loving it ^^

will get married at 50.

wrong reason to get married. get married because u love the person

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast