Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

worst callcenter for me kay kanang walai value sa ilang employee, labi nag dugay na ang agent ana nga center.. 1 false move term daun.. some callcenters treat agents like disposable cups..

@chiklets_16 >>> yeah i agree...labi na sa eperformax na bsan ug regular na ang agent and mgtwo years na, if ibalhin gani ug account, mawala pud ang regular status. bawion pati company phone, tanang benefits sa regular employee. back to zero jud as a trainee for a new account. pwerteng luoya sa employee nga mhagbong sa training for that other account ky terminated dretso. wa nalay kwenta ang pagkaregular sa empleyado. mura lng jud ug nkalabay ug basura ang company. wa na khunahuna sa kadtong naay mga pamilya ug mao ray gisaligan sa pgpangita ug kwarta.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_devil View Post
    @chiklets_16 >>> yeah i agree...labi na sa eperformax na bsan ug regular na ang agent and mgtwo years na, if ibalhin gani ug account, mawala pud ang regular status. bawion pati company phone, tanang benefits sa regular employee. back to zero jud as a trainee for a new account. pwerteng luoya sa employee nga mhagbong sa training for that other account ky terminated dretso. wa nalay kwenta ang pagkaregular sa empleyado. mura lng jud ug nkalabay ug basura ang company. wa na khunahuna sa kadtong naay mga pamilya ug mao ray gisaligan sa pgpangita ug kwarta.
    bawi na cguro ang gasto sa training. hehehe.. emax pud ko. 2 years kapin.

hasolan lang jud ko anang mga tao na manaway sa mga taga call center oi. mag english english raba, pwera gaba nalang tawn. hehehe...

wa'y worst call center oi. depende ra jud na pirmi sa empleyado kung unsa iyang gusto. benefits ba, location, accessibility to public transportation, salary, bonuses, high chances for promotion, company stability... ug uban pa'ng mga butang na ang uban maka sabot, ang uban di jud maka sabay.

apil naba ang teletech sa inyung listasus pwerteng batia

Disappointing for you? why? owner ka?

I'm the oldest Agent in Live2sell. After 6 Months I was promoted as TL and have been regularized. One thing for sure that Live2sell is a lot better now compare last year when they started. The company evolved tremendously inspite of the fact that crisis karong panahuna. Ater 6 months of operation from the day they started, the company expand 150%. Then mas na karon. You don't know what you were saying bro. Ang looy ang mga tawo nga ang mindset sama nimo, why?

Kung tutuusin wala bayay perfect nga company. I saw people come and go sa Live2sell, di lang sa live2sell but bisan asa nga company, labina tong mga nakasulay na sa mga dagko nga company. Definitely they will not appreciate small companies coz there's a lot of differences if we will talk about the salary and the benefits...daghan silang negative comments.... but wait for a sec... di ba before applying, you should have done your researched about the company that you will be applying? Then why did you apply in the 1st place sa newly opened companies if you were expecting for big salaries and lots of benefits? HALERRRRRR........ No offense but base on my experience, majority sa mga tawo nga gikan sa mga dagko nga BPO companies kay mga ma-PRIDE, feeling nila magaling na sila sa mga kasama nila. Pero sila yung unang nawawala at di maka-hit ng quota. You have to be teachable kay naa na man sad ka sa laing company, lahi na pud ang culture and lahi na sad ang posible nimo nga buhaton or position. So bakit magmamarunong? Naa pud uban nga moingon sila nga I left that certain company because of the management bcoz of this bcoz of that....they might have done something wrong but is that reason enough for you to leave? Believe me, if that was the kind of mindset that you have, you will also end up RESIGNING. BAsin puro ka reklamo nga bati sila ug attitude, but have you tried your best as well to influence those persons para machange sila for good? Pwede naman magstart ang goodness sayo di ba then let the persons around you imitate the goodness that you were doing...o basin ikaw ang nainfluence nila?

Let's accept the fact nga sige lang gyud ug panghimantay ang mga empleyado sa mga loop holes sa company, but have you tried to ask yourself what are the benefits that you had sa didto pa ka sa ila? Dili na lang unta magsige ug reklamo, you should be thankful to GOD nga naa moy trabaho kesa wala.

ahhmmm......hahahahhaa.. murag kaila man ko nmo Bro ui.. taga Live2Sell ka? anyway buotan man sad ang owner sa live2sell bah.. i was able to be a part of the company for only a month., at that time the company was still looking for clients who would like to outsource with the company.. I think I knew you dude.. anyway lets just respect each other 's comments.. it's their opinion and they're entitled to pour out what's on their minds..

MABUHAY !! aihehehee

Default kudo sucks!!!!

ei guys, FYI lng.. all those names that you mentioned nga nag work sa LCS aka KUDO kay naa na plans mu resign.. I know Lorraine and Therese.. di cla "LOYAL" sa company, they have their own plans.. they can't resign that early cause wala mu mann sa floor.. but I know, mu hawa cla soon.. good luck na lang sa mga nag work sa KUDO.. sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by chiklets_16 View Post
    worst callcenter for me kay kanang walai value sa ilang employee, labi nag dugay na ang agent ana nga center.. 1 false move term daun.. some callcenters treat agents like disposable cups..
    just like CONVERGYS...

Default Workplace & Career Chit-Chat for the masses

for me, it's Support Save... why?

#1. interview palang - mura na ka'g niwork ug 1 shift. you go there at 9-10 pm, take the exams. if you pass, they make you wait for the HR interview. if you pass again, client interview... this is the worst part, you'll have to wait 'til 2-4 am (especially if daghan mo). if pasar ka, they'd either ask you to come back the next day or make you sign a contract for 7 days training.

#2. 7 days training (account handling) - P150 per 9 hours graveyard shift. kulang pa's pamlete nimo if you live far.

#3. basic salary is P9,900. plus other add-ons like performance bonus (meal and transportation allowance kunwari) which is P1,500 if you don't have any absences during the month. otherwise, forfeited na. can you imagine getting a P10k salary then puyat ka every night? labaw lang gamay sa day job salary!

#4. HR and admin heads really suck! murag taga-gobyerno, politika kaung mopadagan! for attendance, they have biometrics kunyari, but comes sweldo time, you'll notice that many agents (even those handling the same acct) would complain or file pay dispute kay lain lain computation nila's salary because of attendance (lates or absences). but then, mabaw-an nalang nimo, there are agents na walay deduction no matter how frequent their absences/lates are especially if close sa admin or TLs. unfair to other agents na walay kapit sa admin d ba?

#5. HR manager appears to have a strict and by-the-book rule/policy imposed to agents, yet she herself is violating such policies in trying to cover for her sister's flaws, mistakes, and violations who happens to have worked there for some months. d mo malain anang bisag malate or mo-absent, wala'y palag ang HR staff abot computation sa salary. undeclared absences, means no deduction from salary and getting the P1.5k bonus. getting into arguments with other agents is one gross violation, yet murag wa lang sa other HR staff because lakas kapit gud! unay ang sister nga HR manager!

#6. Wala'y klarong computation sa night differential and special holidays pay. can you imagine, P500 ra jud tawn ang night differential every payday ang madugang. Motaas ra gamay if na'y mga holidays... meaning by taas gamay kay P750 to P1k ra jud tawn.

#7. Wala'y klarong pantry and sleeping room. Asa ka makakita'g icombine ang eating and sleeping room?

#8. Funny but disappointing and disgusting jud ni! Bi-monthly pays fall on the 1st and 15th of the month, not 15th and 30th... here's the thing, you get your payslip 5 days after your pay. Asan ka naman jan?!

#9. Almost all the agents have not been issued company IDs even after regularization. Colorum tanan, agent's payslip is through email. No copy of signed contract or agreement are given to agents. Unsa ng klase nga company?

#10. Walay klarong TLs. Swerte ka if you're one of the favorites, but if dili ... Goodluck nalang everyday. Faet!

Those who would wanna give it a try... Good luck nalang!

Don't tell me I didn't warn you. hehehe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tauren_chieftain View Post
    nindot tanan callcenter oi kay wa ko nila gidawat...hehehe

Sakto ka! Pero para nako ayaw na lang mo pangapply anang mga call centers. Deli na sila maayo karun unlike before. Daghang ilad..

11.    Advertisement