Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What "tools" do you use to clean your LCD?

Im using a microfiber cloth and some lens cleaner spray ( both of my eyewear and lcd ) and the lens cleaner is getting pretty expensive after a while, looking for another alternative.

saun! lol

for me bro economy lang and probably you can find that out in your homes kitchen. You can use:

VINEGAR and WATER any brands and type. All you have to do is, 1 cup of water and 1 tbspn vinegar mix and thats it you can use that to clean your LCD's together w/ a soft cloth.

I hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by yugi View Post
    saun! lol

for me bro economy lang and probably you can find that out in your homes kitchen. You can use:

VINEGAR and WATER any brands and type. All you have to do is, 1 cup of water and 1 tbspn vinegar mix and thats it you can use that to clean your LCD's together w/ a soft cloth.

I hope it helps.
    hhmmm... i'm going to try this. maayo ni kay barato ra.

YES google it bro, mao sad ni gi pang buhat sa akong amigos.

Pero I dont clean LCD's jud ni tagam nako. Maypa di jud hilabtan if naa lang plastic filter no need na limpyohan ang LCD pero sa gawas lang.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    If I care about a CD enough to have it recovered, I have it professionally resurfaced at ...

SkippyDisc

Not too expensive if you really want to recover something.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    If I care about a CD enough to have it recovered, I have it professionally resurfaced at ...

SkippyDisc

Not too expensive if you really want to recover something.
    sir, what's with the CD's?

the thread is talking about cleaning Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD)....

LOL I suppose to tell him that. HEHEHE na overlooked lang cguro na niya bro.

Anyway, I would suggest to use a softbrush naa na baligya sa mga computer stores pag clean ug LCD. Lisod jud hikapon ug cge limpyohan ang LCD dali ma daut ug ma burn better not to touch it for safe. As long as you have plastic cover sa LCD you dont have to worry dust can be brushed easily.

Quote Originally Posted by yugi View Post
    LOL I suppose to tell him that. HEHEHE na overlooked lang cguro na niya bro.

Anyway, I would suggest to use a softbrush naa na baligya sa mga computer stores pag clean ug LCD. Lisod jud hikapon ug cge limpyohan ang LCD dali ma daut ug ma burn better not to touch it for safe. As long as you have plastic cover sa LCD you dont have to worry dust can be brushed easily.

yes a brush will do... cge lang ko ilis sa ako plastic cover once mahugaw...pero dugay dugay sad mahugaw...

Quote Originally Posted by luwid View Post
    yes a brush will do... cge lang ko ilis sa ako plastic cover once mahugaw...pero dugay dugay sad mahugaw...
    Mao ba bro asa sad ka kapalit ug plastic bro? unsa nga klase? then unsa sad imong pag cut ana kanang ma even jud ba?

pls suggest Thanks

vinegar, mo yellow ang coating sa imong LCD panel ana.. not the best idea.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast