Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Default HOW TO WIN YOUR X BACK?

What will you do to win back your x's heart, when your the one who's responsible for the breakup?

And it was too late for u to know that it's not easy loosing someone you do love....

Are you willing to do things which you haven't done in your whole life just to be with him/her again?

ask forgiveness, tell him nga nagbasol ka sa imong gibuhat and dlika maka afford nga u will lose him. tell him nga u luv him, i think he will understand ra.

i'll never try to win my ex, gikapoy nako niya, daghan kaayo sya sala nako
    sya hangtod karon cge ghapon try to win me back, all to no avail kay dili na man jud ko niya bsan mabali pa ang kalibutan. bitaw, about u lavender_babe, if you really love your ex and ur sori sa imong nabuhat, tell him that, im sure if he still loves you he'll forgive you and wants u back too. n my case man gud, i forgave my ex already but there's no coming back na, lain na man ako luvs ron :>

I thnk for me it wud be very difficult to win back ur x's heart. See, u've been through a lot trials and circumstances in ur relationship but if u still love her and that love is for real then i would go for winning back her heart again. By this time i would never hurt her again but we cannot tell. If it is our fate to be destined with each other then good but if where not really meant for each other then i shall find my soulmate.......that is if she woudn't scare me..hehehehe....

Default Re: HOW TO WIN YOUR X BACK?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender_babe
    What will you do to win back your x's heart, when your the one who's responsible for the breakup?

And it was too late for u to know that it's not easy loosing someone you do love....

Are you willing to do things which you haven't done in your whole life just to be with him/her again?
    the answer lies within you casuse your the only one who knows your x better than us... hehehe.. you never know what you've have until you lose it..

it's all said and done. what's past is past. no more 2nd chance. once is enough..that's it

i think if love jud nimo cya, then hes the worth winnin' back. but be sure lng na he will not agree to have u back for the reason na mobaws cya sa imo gibuhat. kinda kahadlok man jud na kay its twice the pain than the last time u broke up jud. take it from me, experience lng.

if u really love him and ur really sorry for what u did.. ask him straight out! tell him how sorry u are and how u regret breakin his heart.. prove to him that ur sincere.. do everythin u can so he'd trust u again... im sure, if he still loves u the same way, he's not gonna make it any harder for u to win him back..

Guys, the story is this, its not about me ha, its bout my close friend....she broke up with his bf i think 2 weeks ago .....the main reason maybe , thier time...dli magkatugma ila schedule...c girl kay working stud man , c boy, regular stud...lyk n boy always kuyog nya c girl but she cant .... at tyms tngali but seldom ra...f available sad c girl,c boy sad ang busy....now, i feel that both of them are still in love but c boy, ma pride au...c girl, regreted what she did...but i bet they have a clean break up man sad....saon mana n girl b?

hmmm...panguyaban og balik......

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast