Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default How to win my BF back?

Hi! this is my first time to join sa gantong mga forum im so much depress lang kz and I really don't know what to do. Here's my problem its been a week since na nag cool off kami ng bf ko we've been almost three years na, dami na naming plans and pinagpatau pa nya ko ng house were planning to get married by next year. Kea lang Naguguluhan na daw xa sakin and he wants time cool off nga, gusto nya kong maging independent kz for 2 years namin lagi akong nagreresign sa work and naka depende daw sa kanya. Kea lang the way he talked parang ayaw na nyang makipagbalikan sakin dumating daw sa situation na mas mahal nya daw ung ambition nya and second priority nya lang etong ralationship namin... I told him that I'll change just give me another chance, sabi nya iprove ko daw un sa kanya. Hayz d ko na alam if may pag-asa pa tong relationship namin I realy don't know what to do parang guguho na mundo ko his my first serious relationship pls... help me guys... need your opinion if may pag-asa pa talga kame.... last word nya sakin give him time to think kz for the best daw un..... wala namang 3rd party involve...

ayun naman pala eh ... yo gotta prove it ...

prove to him na u really2 love him..

If you currently don't have a job then he's basically saying that you find one. He must be suffering from financial troubles coz of you :P Kidding aside.. since he asked you to give him time to think things through then let him do so but set a specific cutoff date like a week or a month so that you won't feel like you're waiting for something that isn't gonna come and ask him what the restrictions are like no call, no text and no seeing each other talaga etc.

After then, asking him straight to the point if he wants to stay or not so that nobody's time is wasted. Leave the guessing to fortune tellers.

What have you done ba if you don't mind..like excessive spending? Sample naman jan..

+++ yeah! u goTta prove it tO him girL...find a job..don't depend to him that much

exactly. u should learn how to be independent. coz if ur not, u have no power over everything. and in the end, kawawa ka lang.

Look for a job.

gurl frst thing to do look for a job
    if he realy loves u,he'l wait for u 'til u realise and learn..go gurl

look for a job and maybe in the process you will find a new love ... happy hunting

as everyone says... look for a job... be independent... and most importantly talk things over...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast