Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default A good second language to learn?

guys, unsay nindot nga 2nd language i learn, kana lang available diri sa cebu.

depends on your motivation, academic purposes? or for fun's sake? for academic purposes, what specific field, for fun's sake how do you describe yourself? then perhaps i could give my recommendation.

for fun's sake lang, just crossed my mind that it would be fun learning a 2nd language. i really like to learn a 2nd language just dont know what.

basin u mean 4th language, kasagaran sa mga bisaya trilingual man (tagalog, english, bisaya). nice ang japanese, especially if mahilig ka anime and manga. usc offers french i think. naa na sad gaoffer ug korean. of course, naa say chinese, kasagaran chinese schools naa ani including sacred heart

well almost every language is interesting to study on. If you want it for fun's sake, study Latin. Although dead, a knowledge on latin syntax, semantics and pragmatics makes almost all western european languages easy to learn. And it will also give you a tool to read old yellow crinkled manuscripts.

they have a Latin as a foreign language, course in USC.
    French more likely in Les Amis de la France in gorordo.
    German, im sure there is in cebu, but i forgot where, Ask the german consulate.

the child, wow ppl still learn latin? cool! can anyone just join up, do you know?

no. in usc, you cant. but you can cross-enroll or unless student ka ngad2 you could take the course. Although its under the Department of languages and literatures, the professor belongs in the philosophy department and the students who enroll are from the philosophy department. Latin is required foreign language in USC philosophy degree. It is also required in philosophy in UST manila. required pud sa seminary. I dunno if they accept applicant sa San Carlos Seminary, try asking. but im sure they offer latin in USC every semester. its a two semester course in basic latin. once you do good in the basic, you could self-educate yourself already.

cheers!

NB. unless of course you know the professor in usc who teaches that course, you could ask to sit-in if your a student in usc.

nice na alternate language na naa ra dire.. hmm.. how about mandarin(although we use amoy in china mandarin is the tagalog), or koreans.. since we seem to have alot of them here.. if you are an otaku like me.. how about japanese.. the important thing is naa kai buddy2x ka practice para dili sayang..

kanang kung ako lang kay french. pero marag lisod man oi.... espanyol nlang or italian...

naai mag teach ug french.. sa ramos dapit man tingali toh.. lisod kai wa kaayo mga pips mo talk ug french diri..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast