Page 26 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: Convergys

ako kuya,cuzn from here.., share lang ko..,

all i knw.., my cuzn is naa na.assign sa microsoft na account.., ^_^ did2 mi sa rooftop sa cvg it park niha., gpalayas lang mi sa gwardya.., hihih

Quote Originally Posted by king0629 View Post
    CVG Banawa Wave 56 here..

don't worry f u r nor spontaneous, what u should worry is ur familiarity with ur tool, during our time in CVG it was KMS for Sprint-Nextel Account, don't know if it is the same tool being used now. Spontaneity will come later after u r confident that u have mastery of the product.. i know u r really gud, nakalusot gud ka sa hiring process sa ka lisod sa exams ug interviews!

I know what u r feeling, we wish sa CCT or PST na lang ta forever kay lingaw kaau but once u get to the floor, it is even more exciting.. exiciting to point of being boring kay routine ra kaau.. that's why I resigned, aside from the fact nga nakapasar pud ko sa bar exam, so I have to practice my profession..

but for me though, CVG is one of the best employers in town, i learned a lot from them!

thanks f0r the heads up sir!
    What do u mean by tool p0?
    The sprint website and all other inf0s regarding their pr0ducts? hmm,im n0t familiar pa jud.Huhuhu. i d0nt kn0w h0w to fill in gaps of dead air!Hehehe. Actually, this is my first job.im a fresh grad.Hehe.Na swertehan jud ku ka lusot k0 aning CVG, ang exam pirti ka layo sa ak0ng c0urse!Hehehe. sir, h0w will i pass CCT man?M0ck calls daw mi next week w/the PST trainer na. kuyawan bitaw ko.Hehe.waah! Ö
    Last edited by pithyperz; 01-18-2009 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcgoyong2 View Post
    ive been in convergys since march07 til oct07. basically 7months and na regular ko.
    as soon as i signed my regularization, i passed my resignation. ahahhahaha
    suko kaau ako TL kay nganu muresign ko. sayangan sya sa team kay isa ko sa iyang top performers.
    by aug07, nag ranking na sa mga agents pra sa schedule bidding. from thousand of agents, regulars and trainees, naa nko sa 200+. and i was still a trainee at that time . it was my first job!

Account: Sprint
    Site: Banawa

I have to say, the account is not really hard. Lisud sya uu. pero routine!!
    the questions asked are the same questions you answered a few days ago or even awhile ago.
    as soon as ma familiar na ka sa imo work. its easy as hell! thats why i quit... na bored ko
    immature pa kaau ko ad2 and akong goal lang gyud kay ma regularized for experiece and stepping stone.

wla gyud koi problema sa company. daghan pa gyud kaau ko absences. pero dali rman mkapahimo ug medical report as a reason nganu ni absent ka (although naa jud ko allergic rhinitis).
    isa ra cguro ako problema... i have to leave work kay muburot ko!! i think the pantry is subsidized kay ang food(real food. rice ug variant) kay extremely Cheap and generously served! grabe! unlimited coffee from dispenser pa gyud. in all flavors!
    i miss the company. theyre still trying to hire me. i still recieve emails but no more calls kay nka change number nko ikadaghan. im not sure if i wanna work again. but if i do, ill go awol. but i wont do that to convergys. its the base for my stepping stones.

if anyone here passed. id say congrats. at the time i got hired, CVG only has 1.2% passing rate out of all applicants it gets everyday. if you passed, then grats! you are one of us!

the pay is great! gets paid on time! a lot of bonuses! and you also get commision for not even trying to sell things but to add products to their account(with consent) pra ma fix ang bill sa customer.

in US man gud, everything has a price. including incoming calls and text messages. without a plan for those, you will ba charged casually. so in order to fix those casual charges, you advice them to get a add-on plan to cover the casual charges. like adding 300 text messages for $5. instead of charging them $.50 / text message. theyll definitely agree!! thus, its an easy SALE!

w0w.Ka nice nimu experience dira sir! H0pe maka ab0t ko ana nga stage oe! Hehe.Ö Nind0t man ag CVG kai pinangga jud nila ila employees sah.Ö
    barato ra jud ag fo0d and libre coffee and mineral water.Hehe.Ö Daghan2x naman jud ko na apply-an na call center and i hafta say,pinakaNind0t ang cvg. ila building and facilities lang daan.If naa ka sulod sa building <it park>,mura ka'g wala sa pinas.Hehe.They follow american standards jud.Ö Layo ra jud sa uban call centers ako naadtu-an.Hehe.Ü my 2 cents tho.Ü

gud luck sa training.. TWC here.. kinsa pa lain taga twc dri.. mag inom ta ninyo tanan. hahaha

is it really true that convergys will call the registrars from your school to verify if naka complete ba jud ka ug second year? grabeha naman pud ana oi.... naa ko friend mag start karong jan 26 sa banawa nya naa daw cya gi signan na waver na tawagan sa convergys ang ilng school to verify... daghan lagi naa degree or naka reach ug 2nd degree or more but their are also peopel who are much capable than the others why can't they give those who want to apply but did not reach 2nd year of college (with experience and exceptional ug performance)....

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenThrone View Post
    is it really true that convergys will call the registrars from your school to verify if naka complete ba jud ka ug second year? grabeha naman pud ana oi.... naa ko friend mag start karong jan 26 sa banawa nya naa daw cya gi signan na waver na tawagan sa convergys ang ilng school to verify... daghan lagi naa degree or naka reach ug 2nd degree or more but their are also peopel who are much capable than the others why can't they give those who want to apply but did not reach 2nd year of college (with experience and exceptional ug performance)....

yup. tis true. i mean, protocol man siguru na in any company to do a background check bah.
    in the final interview..mu ask mana ang HR, "would u allow us to do a background check?"
    im sure aware imong friend ani. even sa application for employment, u hafta provide 9 character
    references..that is the purpose sis. protocol lang jud na mayhaps, company policy in other words.

thanks for the information friend....

Quote Originally Posted by gratificus View Post
    wow.......... ako pareha ta TWC... unsa gani mo number ma'am?? Wahehehe... Unsa ka Wave 5.2 ko.. hehe ^_^
    di ko ma'am woi... doc ko. ahahaha! 7.4 ko..

Quote Originally Posted by burn777 View Post
    gud luck sa training.. TWC here.. kinsa pa lain taga twc dri.. mag inom ta ninyo tanan. hahaha
    sus si bernard-gurl uy... )

Quote Originally Posted by makatasawi View Post
    application nako sa cvg went haywire.wa jud ko ksabot.i was accepted sa CVG bacolod pero ana sila even sept booked na daw for training.HR says try cebu.so i went to cebu and asked since ive already done everything; passed the exams and even finalized the medicals.pag abot dri gpasa pasa man intawun ko tungud sa NCC with another call center.nasayangan sad ko k kapuy sad baya magexam.tas hired na unta tu pero wala lang start date.tried calling HR pro gpasa pasa ra ghapun ko until i gave up.
    Ngek... that's so mean.. the medical tests that you did, gikan pod na sa CVG? why would they spend something on you if they don't have any interest to really hire you? weird lagi? ug pwede ba di i ipasa ka nila sa uban na call center? toinks.. weird jud...

Ok pa bah ang cvg bacolod karon? ga plano jud raba ko mu relocate didto, i would sacrifice my position here tungod rajud nga mas duol akong hometown ngadto... tsr3 nagud ko diri..sayang lagi ang difference sa sweldo...

11.    Advertisement