View Poll Results: itouch ( iphone ) or E71 ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • apple itouch ( iphone )

6 42.86%
  • E71

8 57.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ipod touch ( iphone ) or e71?

palit kog cp ..
    galibog kog asa sa duha..
    tabang ehhehe

Compare Apple iPhone and Nokia E71 mobile phones
    view link for comparison.. =)

go for the jesus phone so that you will be fashionable and trendy.

e71 for me...

nice features compare to iphone.

nindot lang jud ug UI ang iphone then touchscreen fashionable kaayo ang dating

if feature wise ka, go for e71 then if nahan ka palahi go for iphone..

neither of the 2 winmo for me

get the e71

get the e71 for a cellphone, then a 32gb itouch for media.. hehe

get the nokia hehe

Senior Member Platinum Member ckice168's Avatar
    that's really much a no brainer since there is no correct answer. You are comparing 2 very different types of phones.

The nokia is for professionals. These are for people who value the main use of the phones more than the add-ons. Take the phonebook use and messaging interface. Pretty much a nokia cannot be beaten yet on this front. If you need a mobile phone then definitely you need a nokia.

The iphone is a great phone. Its a pretty good all around phone but, its not for people who use their phone for work or for what a phone should be. Making calls and working with messages. The iphone qwerty virtual keyboard is nifty but its still a hindrance. There is still NO tactile feel. In being able to text really fast, a tactile feel is soo important. Look at the Samsung U series phones. Nice looking and all but the keypad has ZERO tactile feel. Its the same with an iphone. There just isn't any feel. (No Text and drive, not even Call and drive) Its very difficult to work with the address book while driving.

The e71 is a nice phone. My only complaint against it was that it isn't loaded with the symbian os 3rd v2. It runs on 3rd v1. Funny thing despite the fact the hardware is capable. Another problem with the e71 is the screen. Most nokia's have 320x240. This one, like the e61 and e60 has a 240x320 (correct me if I got it the other way around) Most programs for Symbian, specially games are formatted for the other screens. The only advantage is browsing. Widescreen helps, same with office apps.

Apple does a nice job all around but fails in the mobile phone department. e71 excels in the mobile phone department, but really, its a dead boring phone. Its just nice to use.

I've had an iphone, e61, e90, n95 8gb and many other phones already and have to say, these 2 phones just should NEVER be compared against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ckice168 View Post
    that's really much a no brainer since there is no correct answer. You are comparing 2 very different types of phones.

The nokia is for professionals. These are for people who value the main use of the phones more than the add-ons. Take the phonebook use and messaging interface. Pretty much a nokia cannot be beaten yet on this front. If you need a mobile phone then definitely you need a nokia.

The iphone is a great phone. Its a pretty good all around phone but, its not for people who use their phone for work or for what a phone should be. Making calls and working with messages. The iphone qwerty virtual keyboard is nifty but its still a hindrance. There is still NO tactile feel. In being able to text really fast, a tactile feel is soo important. Look at the Samsung U series phones. Nice looking and all but the keypad has ZERO tactile feel. Its the same with an iphone. There just isn't any feel. (No Text and drive, not even Call and drive) Its very difficult to work with the address book while driving.

The e71 is a nice phone. My only complaint against it was that it isn't loaded with the symbian os 3rd v2. It runs on 3rd v1. Funny thing despite the fact the hardware is capable. Another problem with the e71 is the screen. Most nokia's have 320x240. This one, like the e61 and e60 has a 240x320 (correct me if I got it the other way around) Most programs for Symbian, specially games are formatted for the other screens. The only advantage is browsing. Widescreen helps, same with office apps.

Apple does a nice job all around but fails in the mobile phone department. e71 excels in the mobile phone department, but really, its a dead boring phone. Its just nice to use.

I've had an iphone, e61, e90, n95 8gb and many other phones already and have to say, these 2 phones just should NEVER be compared against each other.
    answers ur problem.. hehe.. but if naay speech to text and voice command ang iPhone then kana.. go for it..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast