Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Post Caminade Pet Shop: Comments and Critique

To all my fellow cebuanos, im sharing to you my brutal experience with Luz Tan,proprietress of Caminade petshop particularly in Mabolo Cebu branch.June 3,2008 i sent my shitzhu 4month old puppy around 1pm for grooming, since my has hair tangles and according to Luz Tan she will charge me P1200 for the grooming and entangling but after 4hrs she called to pick up my dog just when my helpless dog got home i noticed his left paw bleeding when i look at it,i was surprised with the large cut on it.I called up Caminade clinic but they closed already since it was past 7pm. The next day,i went to see Luz Tan the so called heartless "PROFESSIONAL" groomer but as expected she was'nt sympathetic with my complaint instead she was simlpy telling me that accidents happen which led me to flare up with anger for such remark and experience with her. I hurriedly sent my dog to my veterenarian and had proven the cut was caused by a sharp scissors. My poor puppy was given atibiotics and dressing of the wound which cost me another P1020. When i was asking the old bitchy lady Luz Tan,she would not replenish me with my incurred expenses for her un professionalism and neglect. So im sharing to you this story of mine so you would be cautious in choosing grooming petshops for your valuable dogs, since they are but man's bestfriends after all! ITS not about the money, but more importantly giving all Cebuanos the knowledge and experience that i had. Please warn your neighbors,friends, relatives and family about it......
    Last edited by diem; 06-05-2008 at 11:36 AM.

mas maayu kita nalng mag groom sa ato dogs...save money

thanks sa info bro, maayo daghan ma warningan ani.

luoy s imo doggy bro!
    tanks 4 info!

Bro, kumusta na man ang imo puppy ok na ang wound? Naa man kay right to claim for refund of the cost of medication plus damages against the shop if you want to. Mag secure lang ka ug certification from the vet that the wound was inflicted by a sharp scissor and together with the receipt for the grooming, solid na ang imo case, bro. Grabe sad ila gibuhat. Such a display of misplaced arrogance. The least that she could have done was to apologize to you. Nagtoo tingali na siya nga wa na tay laing madaganan nga petshop.

btw bro, mas maayo mu take ka ug action cause ni abuso na sila salig dako na tindahan.

Mas maayo tingali mag organize ang mga pet owners for the purpose of protecting our rights. Kon mahimo i-register pod aron dunay own personality. What do you think of this suggestion mga istoryans?

Blog Entries
    daku-a pud ug pangayo oi P1,200.00? tsk tsk tsk....

I-pursue imo action ana bro aron makatilaw ug tagam. Makalolooy tang mga customers kon ingon ana gihapon iya attitude. Dugay na ko wa na mopatronize diha nga petshop kay daghan na ko mga bad experiences nila.

kanang si LUZ!! ay sus ginoo! #1 hambugera kaau na! i once called that pet shop and inquire about their grooming, sya man to naka tubag, nag hambog mana nako na professional grooming daw sya nya nag schooling pa kuno sa US ang giahak, when i heared that line, nag duda na jud ko, thats why di na nako gidala ako mga pets nya, and also naa pud kuno nakit-an ok ok sa ila dog food!!! sikad sikad pa!!! it was posted here in istorya you can chek it out..

for all i know ang nag tudlo ra niya ug tupi tupi sa iro kanang iyang murag maid na groomer nila. louya sa imo iro bro, i hope your dog get well soon...

https://www.istorya.net/forums/pet-di...-caminade.html
    Last edited by Galadriel; 10-10-2008 at 02:29 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast