Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default what would u do if he/she lied to you???

what are you gonna do if he/she lied to you...you might have ignored at first instance that he/she lied to you but then slowly you are able to discover his/her skeletons in his/her closet...will you let that chance pass by or end the relationship immediately....

people may tend to lie because they have to, to prevent other people to discover it....but as for me if i found out that my guy lied to me more than twice , i think we need to talk na jud...confront galore na oi, lisod kaU na mu sanay pa, mu gara baya na....if there are skeletons on his closet, better yet, pull it out and bury it to where it belong.....
    though naa man uban taw na maski na discover na nila ang baho sa ila uyab sige lng japon and they will just ignore it cr**y though ikaw ra masakitan in the end....confront it and if dili na jud madala end it,,,

yeah ur right...but there are some...though na discover na unsa sila..mo reason out lang gihapon..which is lisod kaau..lisod jud if mo ignore lang sa mga nahitabo oi...mag hilak ra jud ka in the end...

akong sagpaon den isulod sa sako..

it's a human nature to lie... lying doesn't mean its bad..though honesty is still the best policy, it depends how a person lied...it could be that he lied to get out of trouble or just to avoid trouble for example i saw a trouble with 3 people involved are my friends yet later someone asked me who got involved on those troubles and i would just lie to them and say : i don't know who they were" but if he lied in a way that it could hurt you...then....you should talk about it...but if he or she does it more than once.... and nasakitan pud ka... then dli na na maau

Dili man gyud ka maka avoid nga mamakak. But it depends kung unsay iyang gi lie.

Quote Originally Posted by L1Technician View Post
    Dili man gyud ka maka avoid nga mamakak. But it depends kung unsay iyang gi lie.
    mao jd noh pero cge lang kay hapit naman semana santa.. ikompisal lang unya na ang pagka bakakon

Quote Originally Posted by angelbymistake27 View Post
    what are you gonna do if he/she lied to you...you might have ignored at first instance that he/she lied to you but then slowly you are able to discover his/her skeletons in his/her closet...will you let that chance pass by or end the relationship immediately....
    it's up tp your desisyon bro pero mas sakto na ask him/her why did she lie

Well we all know the world is full of lies...you can see band also you can hear it...if you lie there will be a beyond explainations why did he/she committed lies to you....the reason that he/she doing lies to get away from troubles or something that is personal to his/her...

if that happens, i will certainly start losing my trust on her...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast