Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default How Do You Say It?

guys.. when you're pursuing a girl..how do you say it?? kung kanang manguyab na ka ba? unsa man inyung common and effective lines?how do u say it

girls.. how do you want it to be said. of course sad siguro oi we wont usually mind as long as sincere and romantic pud na pagka sulti.. but basin u have ur favorite lines diay..c'mon share it..;p

mine is when a guy tells me " can i keep u?".. i find it sooo sweet.. preha gud atong CASPER nga movie..remember? but after all, basta sincere lang siya and im into him pud. it doesnt matter.. ;p
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

syempre dapat with RESPECT... gentle, sweet kanang makilig ka... dba? like what aphrodite said... its sweet when guy treats you very kindly and really tells you that you trust him and feels you that you are really a GIRL/WOMEn to be know completely.... =)

gf1 = sugot ka uyab nata ? ( that was ka2ng ni ad2 me cebunga, then we already dated for almost a month )

gf2 = i love you.. than nag hulat ug answer

current gf ( which is gelskie_) gi kissan nako siya before i said it..

direct to d point..
    kay kapoy man pud nang tuyok2x sad gud

i dont have those... i usually make some actions... i cant talk... talking isnt my talent.. but when i talk.. tinud-anay gyud na...

actions speak louder than words.... hmmm... unsaon nalang...

Blog Entries

it was quite a relationship really... quite troubled... daghang issues...

'i do not know if i am really doing the right thing. kabalo ko sa mga consequences if ever this will push through... it will be hard for both me and you...

but then, i have to take this risk... for me to tell myself later that i did not regret it...'

(held her hand)

'i love you. i wont even think of doing this if i do not know that we have a chance to being together... many bad things can happen... and we know that... but i'd rather have you with all hell's demons... than be safe yet alone.'

she cried.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    i dont have those... i usually make some actions... i cant talk... talking isnt my talent.. but when i talk.. tinud-anay gyud na...
    hmmmmm.... actions could lead to assumptions ra man gud..although we really need to show some actions to the ones were into..but id say, mas better jud if ull also say it. well..just a lesson from my past experiences.. dapat actions and words should go together.
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

say it!!!

say wat u rily want to say n also u have 2 show it!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast