Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Is it really hard to forgive?

i had an x gf upto now she hates me and i dont know why..she came into my life just recently when me and my gf for 6 yrs broke up,, she was there when i was really down and i instantly fell for her..shes pretty , kind , sweet in short she has everything a guy would want for a gf..the problem is shes not that submissive.. anyway thats what i like about her .. she has a very stong personality and u can put it in this term -(hardheaded) i admit i am immature and we fought a lot with every small things..after a month of wonderful understanding we decided to split up...after the splitup i want us to be friends...im just after the friendship...and i dont want my x to hate me for life..i've been texting her ,leaving offline msgs on her ym tried calling her for almost 6 months now but to no avail i failed ...I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO STOP asking for apology . maybe she was thinking i left her for other girls or something but i did not. am i crazy?

Default Re: is it really hard to forgive?

yes u are hehehe :P maybe d lang jud sia nahan makgtalk na nimo bro ... just give her enuf time and space ... mawala ra na ia kasakit or kalagot nimo IN TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by tin2x_angel
    yes u are hehehe :P maybe d lang jud sia nahan makgtalk na nimo bro ... just give her enuf time and space ... mawala ra na ia kasakit or kalagot nimo IN TIME!
    am i? i need all your comments

binuang ra to oi ... kaw puD! nituu :P di man ka boang ..... medyo naglibog lang ko gamay sa mga twist2x sa imong story but ako advice lang nimo bro nga ... tagai lang jud siag time !!!

PLS . wala ung interpreter ko so d ko maintindhan msg mo. im not a cebuano... i sent u a pm.. did u read it?

umm yup! hehehe i thought kasi u can undrstand bisayA! ok ... i said ... u have to give her time and enough space to think and forgET! ...

my advice is to move on... really just move on..

yes ... move on,

Quote Originally Posted by gunjack21
    I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO STOP asking for apology.
    that would be your down fall

why man ??

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast