Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Unfaithful husband....kinsa man jud ang sad-an?

some things can be considered even if its wrong, we are not perfect... but

the bottom line, we have to feel and consider every party..

but best if dili jud

hello apil apil ko dri hehe...i'm a wife myself, we are a young couple, first decade pa lang sa among marriage, the first five years was like that song ni Eminem and Rihanna nga naay lyrics nga "a tornado meets a hurricane"....i personally think it takes 2 to tango, di ka mka blame sa asawa alone di sad ta ka blame sa bana alone...depends unsa ang situation..but definitely di jud na reason enough nga wla na in same good shape imong wife maong mangabit ang bana...that's too lame...dghan pud bana ah! padako lang sa tummy, but gi ilisan ba sila sa wife nila kay di na as flat ilang tummy as they have first met?...give and take ra jud na...ang una nga di ka pugong and becomes unfaithful does not really understand the meaning of love...it is above all... a commitment..

Quote Originally Posted by seanryzel View Post
    dghan pud bana ah! padako lang sa tummy, but gi ilisan ba sila sa wife nila kay di na as flat ilang tummy as they have first met?...give and take ra jud na...ang una nga di ka pugong and becomes unfaithful does not really understand the meaning of love...it is above all... a commitment..
    Mao gyud na'y nakaparat kay kadtong mga nangabit, ang kaugalingong pagbati ra man gyud ang ilang gihuna-huna. Dili gyud na nila mahuna-hunaan nga taliwala sa ilang mga imperfections, sa mga kausaban nga nahitabo gikan sa unang pagkita hangtud nga nagminyo, nanganak...wala gyud mahuna-hunai sa ilang kapikas nga mangita'g lain.

Adunay pipila ka mga butang sa atong kinabuhi nga dili pwede ma-undo. Usa na ana ang bond sa kaminyoon. Ang kaminyoon dili mao ang lugar diin pirmi lang mong mag-enjoy og tagay2x sa lawasnong kahidlaw unya kun mohupas na ang nag-uros2x nga pagbati pwede na dayon magbulag unya mangita'g lain. Kundili mao kini ang bugkos sa panaghiusa diin ang bana ug asawa mag-inunungay, magtinabangay hangtud sa pag-abot sa panahon nga kining malig-ong bugkos pagabadbaron ni Kamatayon.

So kun dili ta comfortable anang life-long commitment sa marriage, dili na lang pud magpatuga2x og minyo.

P.S.
    Kadtong mga home-wreckers kansang tuyo mao lamang ang pagpanintal, pagpangguba sa mga malinawon ug malipayong pamilya, mga agent na sila ni Kamatayon. Hehe...

kanta sa ko ha. . .

kay dami nang pusong sinogatan..o tokso..layoan mo ako....

Both of the persons involve in a deep relation as marriage, is responsible for each other,thats why it is called the matrimony of being one...once unfaithfullness comes, blaming each other is of no good. It would be better to look for whats missing or to check where it went wrong and to work on saving the marriage...unless its no longer worth saving for...if you don't love each other anymore...mao na nay paet dha ron.....

tym pa sa di ay...I think ang kabit jud ang sad an...hahaha

you watch too much tv lng siguro. we should NEVER EVER justify a wrong and find ways to make it less evil. ang nangabit ang sad-an, regardless of how the wife is. the husband made the decision to marry his wife, and he should be man enough to commit to that person. if he feels that his feelings is wavering, then he should find ways to make it blossom again. wla nmn ta sa karaang panahon nga ishotgun wedding ta, so meaning kng ngpakasal ka anang bayhana then it was your decision.

mga lalaki raman na sigeg ingon nga sala sa wife maong mangabit, or naa na sa genes, or tungod dili na mangarte si misis, and sadly the women are backing up these ideas as if it's actually acceptable.

siguro mao jd ang reason sa husband maong nangabit kay dili na xa attracted sa iyang wife, but to find someone else to make up for that is NOT RIGHT. NOT ACCEPTABLE. nalusyang bya ang wife tungod ug inamuma sa iyang mga anak, padako ug alaga sa pamilya. unya her being a good mother will be her downfall? not everyone can afford a maid, pra ang mga mama can have time for themselves, naa jd uban household nga sila jd tanan, sukad sa buntag hangtud gabii. the husband should support their wives. kng tan-aw nila wla na time iyang wife sa iyang self kay dili na mangarte, then tell the wife nga mao na imong nafeel and make her feel nga musupport ka niya by giving her more time to herself. tabang ba ron sa buhaton sa balay, or since padre de pamilya mn xa, tell their kids to be more responsible pra ma-half ang kahago ni mommy.

ako, kng mangabit akong husband-to-be, sus goodluck nlng gyud niya. mgkamang lagi xa, di nko xa undangan kng di xa magkamang sa yuta sa kalisud. ikiha kng ikiha, ipapriso pa nko. kaunfair ana ah, you spent the best years of your life (looking wow, feeling wow!) with this person and then by the time that you're losing your charm, biyaan dayon ka?

mga lalaki, undang namo ana inyo bisyo sigeg ilis2x ug babae. ang gaba intawn di magsaba. imagina nlng kng naa moy anak nga babae unya ingon anaon pud sa pamanhunon, di kaha ka muulbo sa kasuko?

unya mga babae, ayw jd mog dawat anang mga mabaw nga rason nga maong byaan ta kay tungod dili nata mangarte, unsa panang mga alibi nga ginagmay ug utok. dili ta ingon ana kamabaw, or kabaratuhon! be proud of being a woman, live a good life. kng naa mga lalaki dili makaappreciate nimo, pasagdi, ayw jd pag-antos. kay nagpakita lng na unsa sila ka-shallow kng byaan ka tungod kita silag mas sexy.

invite your friends over then tabangi ninyog libak, PLAN HIS DOWNFALL

Quote Originally Posted by bowee View Post
    There are myriad factors why a person can fall out of marriage and look for someone who he/she thinks is better than his /her current partner...

often, they look for the missing part that most if not, their current partner is unable to give or lack hereof...

Blaming the husband for illiciting an affair often is the all reasons of why the marriage crumbled and why there are so many broken families out there.. BUT, for me. that is just the tip of the iceberg...

We fail to notice tell tale signs why the husband (or in some cases, the wife), had look for someone else... Remember, it takes two to tango... and in any line.. it is composed of two points... Husbands or wives are mere human beings only.. needs love, affection, communication,care and bodily warmth... If one of these emotions and feelings are missing or if their partners fail to give them these.. then the end results of it would be for the other to seek solace to another person... in the pretext of social and physical need...

lets break these things:

1.) Love - The main core in marriage... But often mostly in marriage, the husband and the wife had failed to build back their ember because they are too busy and pre occupied already with their works, their careers and with their children... Sometimes, it would be good to rekindle still the love of your partner.. even if naa namoy mga anak... take time to still go out with each other.. places that you once went to (minus the kids, kamo lang duha)

2.) Affection - We guys are warm in nature.. Ever heard about a husband who complained that his wife is not being affectionate to him anymore everytime he comes home from work?? he just sits at the sofa and his wife is just talking to their neighbors... No more warm and kumustahan thing... Affection involves being sensitive to the person's needs.. a simple 'kumusta man imong work dong..' okay ra ka? naka kaon naka? .. or just to hug and kiss that person when he/she comes home...is simply an affection that is truly appreciative jud.

3.) Communication - This is where most broken marriage lacks... often the husband fails to communicate his needs to his wife and vice versa. Every time the husband comes to work.. instead of talking to the wife his day... he finds the wife not in the house... or if she's in the house, she is engross in other activities and doesnt want to be disturb of. Or she constantly yells and talks about monetary problems over and over that the husband is too tired to hear already.

4.) Care - How many wives still massage their husband (when they're too tired from work), or surprises him everyday with her delicious cooking or gifts to give. When you love a person katong uyab pa mo.. What you had given her /him emotionally should not change bisag minyo namo.

5.) and Lastly, Bodily warmth. Most marriages are consumated sexually. But as children comes in the family already, most wives doesnt care anymore about their bodies.. they just let it sag and wala na silay pakabana jud.

Let me tell you this to the wives out there. If you make your body as sexy as the first time you said yes to that guy (your husband), I doubt husbands would look for other mistress anymore. More often than not, when you marry..it is not the end of the world on not to make yourself beautiful and sexy still. Be sexy for your husband. Make him proud as he was proud of you when katong uyab pa mo.

Guys often talks comparing their wives (kanang mag inom inom mi) and most topics center on the sexiness of their partners.. The guy who has the most sexy wife oftens get the envy of his barkadas. Hot and may asim pa, as they would say

So there you go.. That is my own personal contribution to your thread TS..

Cheers!!
    Cheers for this!

hinuktokan nato ni beh...

Quote Originally Posted by 3nZ0y View Post
    Unfaithful husbands are one of the major causes of broken family. Ardent dreams are shattered, innocent hearts are ripped and unnecessary conflicts arise because dad fell out of love from mom. While it is true that the husband are selfish that they only think about themselves and their happiness-- in that they disregard the children and what their future may be-- it is also possible that the real cause is not the husband.

How many husbands stopped loving their wife since the latter are unworthy for ways more than one? How many husbands learned that there is a girl out there who can love them more than their wives could? How many husbands succumbed to the feeling that started when the other woman was the only one present when he needed someone else the most? Is it safe to presume that they are also victims who gave in to their feelings?

There had been a number of movies depicting this so this isn't new to you. I,myself, had an unfaithful man for a father. I am a hypocrite is I'd say that I don't hate him. But my sense of reasoning is telling me that he has reasons for doing that and that he was also a victim.

However,I need more enlightenment on that. So if I were to ask you: kinsa man jud ang (posible nga) sad-an kung mangabit ang bana? Please state your reason para mas makasabot ko. Daghang salamat!

For me there are three suspects...
    pero dili ni ranking ha sa pinaka ka sad-an its either way around...

WIFE - sometimes reason sa bana nga mangabit is irresponsible wife.. or maypagka senyorita sa balay di molihok and thinks dalaga pa gihapon sya.., the nagger ones, the indifferent ones,

HUSBANDS - mga laki na feeling macho og choy2 pa gihapon, and kung mag kuyog sa barkada nya kakita og guapa mo ana dayon, bay kos mauyab ko nang bayhana o ...

CAVITIES - walay paki-alam kung ang laki minyo na ba o dili... as long as they are loved hahah.. drama..
    so tanan sad-an..

dapat ang bana og asawa mag storya jud og unsay problema dili kay mag txsanay ra importante jud ang communication og pag salig

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast