Page 5 of 280 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ongkal View Post
    in the 60s, the air force used to be the most advanced in asia. even the australians envied us. according to an article i read. i believe tinuod ni kay uncle sa ako amigo pilot man sauna dayon daghan jud daw tag planes sauna daun naa daw shortage of pilots at times. those were the old days
    hehe of course wala paman mag sugod ang martial law... dollar ani nga time is 1 dollar = 2 pesos pah.. or less.... meaning ka level patah sa mga rich countries sa asia....

kung wala palang nangutang si marcos ug wawarts from other countries.... maybe we will still be on the top list....

aahh...the abundance of armchair military strategists. Makes me wonder why not most of you are IN the military.
    Last edited by pnoize; 11-04-2008 at 07:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pnoize View Post
    aahh...the abundance of armchair military strategists. Makes me wonder why not most of you are IN the military.
    Just because people aren't in the military doesn't automatically mean people can't comment and talk about issues regarding the military and government on their own terms and level of understanding. Isn't that what a forum is for?

-RODION

obviously, most of our planes are hand-me-downs!

pero, AFP are planning to invest more on airforce baya, i think 2 years ago, they had negotiated with our company to order planes from us para train sa mga pilots, pero up to now, wala pa man jud daw gi approve ang budget, or basin gi curakot na. well, wala pud ta kahibaw.

hulat lang jud na sila ug hatagan.

Quote Originally Posted by flanker View Post
    its not for invasion but air-support against rebels.... who wants to invade our country? wala man tay oil...
    wala lagi ta oil pero naa man ta deuterium... hehehe... ambot tinuod ba jud kaha ni... naa daw diha sa spratleys... mao na giilugan na siya.

and aside from that, uso pa ba diay invasion ron... hmmmm.... kinsa pud kaha maka interes no?

wala man hinuon ta panlaban sa kawanangan, pero dili lang pud nato i under estimate jud coz maayo baya ni ang pinoy ug guerilla warfare . and this tactic was used during the Viet Congs and the North Vietnam Army, naglisod pud ang US army ani nila wui! and during Japanese time pud diri sa atong nasod!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flanker View Post
    its not for invasion but air-support against rebels.... who wants to invade our country? wala man tay oil...
    air support for our ground units? Americans couldn't even bomb out Osama bin laden's operatives in the middle east because of the rocky mountains, unsa na kaha ngadto sa mindanao nga bukid man pud kaau na? we would be destroying a lot of natural wonders over there.

speaking of natural wonders, love your M. Ozawa avatar. she's the best!!!!!:P

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pnoize View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    Just because people aren't in the military doesn't automatically mean people can't comment and talk about issues regarding the military and government on their own terms and level of understanding. Isn't that what a forum is for?

-RODION
    So because pnoize wonders ... means he doesn't want people to talk or comment? Let me expand on his post ...

People talk about the military like they know it's inner workings when they are merely children looking into a candy store theorizing about the taste of candy. Carry on with your uninformed comments.

mao ni ato Goverment style labi na sa Armed Forces kay mga MAN jed....as MANtiner ba hehe...kapalit ta oi bsag apache helicopter lang osa gamit kaau sa urban to mid jungle air to ground combat...dili lang gud osa ta mo ambition og mga fighter jets kay hanap kaau na....kapalit man gane Israel sa Apache kita pa kaha...what we need is a strong and result oriented official in the Armed Forces in terms of program and objective...
    AH-64 Apache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for show nalang diay ni atong air force ?

PAF - 99% air, 1% force

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 280 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast