Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Legal Action against Globe

I HATE GLOBELINES unless they address this issue...

i.CITIZEN PATROL nato!!!

for the moment, just keep on asking for rebates, patience lang pag tawag sa support...

count on me here maski dili ko globe subscriber kay kabalo ko sa feelings pag walay internet connection; labi na sa business operation inasmuch zero downtime.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mbvales
    count on me here maski dili ko globe subscriber kay kabalo ko sa feelings pag walay internet connection; labi na sa business operation inasmuch zero downtime.
    thanks, it greatly appreciated

atay jud ning globe!!! 2 days ko walay internet connection,.. 24hr cust service amp0t@h!!! wa jud gani mutubag!!! saturday - sunday.. i have work to finish, wa jud nko natiwas sa yawa na globe broadband!!!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fujiko
    @*dudes*
    count me in bro, just pm me if you nid help, para mka set kog time para ana... lisud man sad ning cge lang ta yaw2x nya walai outcome... i have an idea, lets send this out to the media, lets start sa public AM radio, i have some connections sa mga radio stations, let these radio mens bang the ears of the globe management...
    Bai,

I think its time na to go to the media and file a legal complaint against Globe, they are sending me a technician at my home just to make feel that im an idiot, they are trying to push that there is something wrong with my computer and at the same time they are also admitting that nobody is working with the problem on their cabinet

Feel free to call me or contact me:

David Jereos

file the legal complaint first then go to the media. not the other way around.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fujiko
    @*dudes*
    count me in bro, just pm me if you nid help, para mka set kog time para ana... lisud man sad ning cge lang ta yaw2x nya walai outcome... i have an idea, lets send this out to the media, lets start sa public AM radio, i have some connections sa mga radio stations, let these radio mens bang the ears of the globe management...
    Bai,

I think its time na to go to the media and file a legal complaint against Globe, they are sending me a technician at my home just to make feel that im an idiot, they are trying to push that there is something wrong with my computer and at the same time they are also admitting that nobody is working with the problem on their cabinet

Feel free to call me or contact me:

David Jereos

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pnoize2k7
    file the legal complaint first then go to the media. not the other way around.
    you are right

Quote Originally Posted by *dudes*
    its ok that Globe has a technical problem sometimes but in their case the problem is somehow permanent based on my experience and also they are not seriously attending my technical concerns with regards to their broadband internet technical problems which is intermittent ever since i got connected with them and also the on and off of dial tone.

And based on the confession of their technician, sometimes they were advised to make alibis, they are not even willing to replace one cabinet in our area which affects a lot of subscribers in our place.
    ana jud na bro, territorial ang problem. i got DC sometimes too, but i do the configuration myself then ok na. definitely my disconnection is not cabinet based. why not report it straight to NTC? if naa mo kaila.. mas dali pa na

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast