Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Northernworx.Say Something About This Company

gamay kaayo og suweldo diri.. ayaw na lang mo paglangan og apply diri

sayon ra ang interview ani.when hired u have to be train 10 days, 250 per day ang pay. 3 days room and 7 days work nka as a agent and u need to get 1000 a day for quota. sayon ra pag kuha 1t if their lead is not recycle but if balik na then ka ubo nka og quota kay irate na ang customer nimo.and the good news is ang 2500 nimo na training allowance kay makuha nimo 1 month pa ha ha watch out....then you will not be explain bah sa HR na ing ana ilang paagi, gud luck nlang sa mga walay kwarta ha ha. then after training you will start your training as PROBI and the good news again is that, you have to work 15 days as a deposit fund for the company ha ha ha ha.wa napud na explain again.musiga gyud imong mata kay gi gutom nka kay walay sweldo for 1 month. Ug napa ang medical nimo ikaw pa mo shoulder then ingon reimburse nila for 6 months. na yataps gyud ang life he he.
    good luck guys and gals. that what ive heard from my friend whos working now.

pwde mo walk-in sa inyo ofiz?

way dungog. ngano kaha nag revise sila sa ila ngan. Northern Transcription Works man ni siya sauna.

Sayun ra pagsud, lisod sad kaayo imong life kay lagi - mao ray CC guro nga dugay ka bayran, dugay ka muasenso kay delayed ang pays. Kundi delayed, gamay sad imong makuha. Haha.

I applied and was accepted in this company.. but during orientation walk out ko... If you want to know more, try to apply and be hired so you will know what i mean...

ay,y klaro dy ni??d nlng ko mo apply dy..... tanx sa mga info....

i was reading the post, im not sure if i got it ryt. 250 per day and ilahang sweldo? of training allowance per day lang?

in that case pila ilahang basic?

some of my frnds applied dr and got in...they won't listen 2 me...pasagdan lng basin pd na change na ang mga pama-agi sa swldo..hehehe

I was hired by this company and will start the training tomorrow night however, based from the feedbacks I've heard from this company.. I doubt if I'll continue... i needed a job that's near from home so I accepted the offer even when it's too low from hat I expected... do you guys happen to know if there are other cc's around fuente or jones ave... besides supportsave, accenture and this?... thanks in advance!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast