Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How do you envision your own old age?

when im not too old, I wanna retire and be a basketball shooting coach, players will come to my abode seeking wisdom, guidance and learn from me, I am just so passionate about basketball..

wow Ms Beau grabe na reflection ha!!! you really are going somewhere bec. you're thinkin bout it...
    and i think there is nothing that you can't attain if you work for it... only time is your enemy...

Quote Originally Posted by etsirkoid
    wow Ms Beau grabe na reflection ha!!! you really are going somewhere bec. you're thinkin bout it...
    and i think there is nothing that you can't attain if you work for it... only time is your enemy...
    ehem..ako ni bro

lage mahurot nalang ning akong adlaw sige ug reflect. naa pai reflection on how my death and funeral would be. naa General Discussion bro "Warning: Morbid....". post nya sad didto...let me know what your own reflections are.

guys, recommended reading about death, dying and old age is Elizabeth Kubler-Ross...nice thoughts

still kicking and vibrant!! hehehe cge exercise para feel young wahehehe

mag my marvel taheebo ta... hehehe...

spent the rest of my time w/ my family and mga kaapohan.

its a blessing to live longer years and to see your children grow and specially your grandchilren! Even though its hard i suppose being weak and sickly...it probably is a kind of purgatory on earth...

Blog Entries
    According to my sister, she's going to provide me with a guest house beside her family's
    home just in case I'll be left behind. But I don't wanna burden them so I'll have my own
    small house with white picket fences and a garden to whilst away the time. I'll have a very
    efficient nurse or someone to guide me though. Hope I can still have the energy (and memory)
    to cook and bake for my grandchildren when they do visit then indulge them even more with
    stories of how beautiful my life was in my younger years

Honestly, payts nako taman 50-60 years old k d ko Nahan maka hassle og tawo para mobantay
    nako lols...
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Once I am on my old age, I want to travel all I can with a regular daily cashflow net worth $1000.00.

i just want to see my family happy and baby sitting my grandchildren, compose many songs, reminiscing the good times and always be thankful to God that he let me experience life along with his other beautiful creations.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast