Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

lisod kaayo boss basta wala picture...magpasagad lang nya ta'g tambag. LOL.

@ racerx.. looking forward for your tips of body wash

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    @ racerx.. looking forward for your tips of body wash
    Sure Boss! anything I can help you with, i'll be sure to impart. Naa daghan kamao diri, @Jacobus and @*ICY* are some of the few.

This is an informative and interesting thread....

RINSELESS WASH!!

Kaning rinseless washing, usa ni sa akong pinakapaborito na paagi sa paglimpyo sa sakyanan, provided na dili pud grabe kaayo ka hugaw ug lapok ang vehicle. Rinseless washing literally means you won't need to rinse your car with water...the Joy of doing RW is the efficiency and effectiveness it provides.

Naa daghan paagi sa pag RW - in fact you can use a Quick Detailer or Last Touch Spray, the problem is that it won't be economical. My RW method is mainly influenced by Garry Dean - in fact if you all go to youtube and look him up, there is such a thing as The Garry Dean Wash Method. This method in my experience is the most efficient and one does not need to have 2 buckets to complete the process.

What's important in Rinseless Washing is that cleaning is done by section...meaning you wipe one section off then you dry it immediately after, before proceeding to another section of the car. More details below.

Enough Talk and let me take everyone into the process. BASIC items needed:

- Bucket filled with 1.5-2 Gallons of Water. In my case, I always get water from my Water Softener which i posted in this thread.
    - 3-4 light-colored Microfiber Cloth. Importante ang light colors para makita nimo kung unsa kahugaw ang trapo.
    - 1L Spray Bottle
    - Rinseless Solution - what I use is Optimum No Rinse. I bought this in the US so cheap ra pero mahal ni diri sa Pinas. If you want a cheaper alternative, Microtex has a NR version of their own. I just don't know how good the product is. For more information on the what ONR is, please refer to this website No Rinse Wash and Shine
    - 1 Large Drying Microfiber Waffle Weave Towel to "Wipe as you Go".

Pero na'ay usa ka butang na pinaka-importante gyud before ka magsugod, regardless of the Washing Method used...KAPE!!..kay walay maayo sa tanang butang kung gaduka ang kalimutaw! 3in1 Coffee FTW

1. Add 1oz of ONR per Gallon of Water. I always actually add more and in this case I added 2ounces - the more you add, the SLICKER the water gets. This slickness is paramount to making sure the MF Towels don't scratch your paint. Make sure to stir the solution well.

2. Fill up your Spray Bottle with mixed solution and soak your MF Towels.

3. Spray and Pre-soften dust and dirty parts of your car by spraying the mix with the Spray Bottle.

As you can see, hugaw ug naa gamay na lapok ang area dapit sa Front Wheels. Pre-soften these as well - it will not only loosen the dirt and make the cleaning process better, it will ensure you don't scratch the paint!

4. Get 1 MF Towel and fold it twice. This will allow for a total of 8 sections that you can use to wipe the car. Ayaw'g pug-a ug maayo ang towel, make sure nga magtulo gihapon gamay ang tubig

When wiping make sure to do so using straight lines!. Don't make overlapping circular wipes. In this picture, I started from the Roof of the Car, wiping from Front to Back in 1 wipe.

5. Wipe off Dry immediately using your Waffle Weave Drying Towel after one or 2 section passes.

Here you can clearly see the half-part of the roof is already clean after wiping it dry.

Inspect your Towel before wiping another section of the car. You can see nga hugaw na ang trapo after 2 passes.

When wiping using the same side of the Towel, make sure to fold slightly and use the CLEAN part of the Towel

Towel after 4 wipes in 2 Sections! OH, say hi to Blue, my overly friendly Beagle!

CONTINUATION

6. After doing the Roof, I decided to go ahead and clean the dirtiest part of the Car. Sprayed more ONR!

Kani, hugaw na gyud kaayo ni, make sure to never use this side again!

Fold the Towel again and use another Clean Side

Wipe the Hood, Door, Fenders...

Similar to the earlier process, Fold and Turn your Towels and use Clean Sections Only

After cleaning the Car, it's always best to make the shine Pop! In my opinion, the best Spray Wax out there is Meguiar's Synthetic Xpress Spray Wax

Use a Plush Microfiber Towel to wipe on and off

END RESULT AFTER 1hr15mins, 1.5 Gallons of Water used only

Mao ni nga method ang gigamit kanang naa sa car wash parking area sa ayala, boss?

Mura2x pero dili gyud boss @friedrich....ayaw gyud mo ana nila palimpyo kay kita na ko sa ilang method, nya pabalik balik ang trapo nga hugaw na kaayo. Grabe makagaras na ilang paagi.

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    pwede kaayo ni nimo ma share ang details ani diri sa DIY thread boss, you are cordially invited... https://www.istorya.net/forums/hobbie...case-here.html

asa ka nakapalit ani nga filters? rated pang Outdoor gyud ni sya apil ang mounting brackets? tagpila pud?

murag good buy na sya.

OT: taympa.. chess player ka?
    In my teens, but only for fun....played in school tournaments at times...

^ salamat sa info boss makatabang jud imong ge share

11.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast