Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Migration

para laysho!

Well, they are just looking for change.. some american's like to move/work overseas because of the taxes they have in U.S. some have very good pay & benefit overseas.. & plus when they use their money on countries with lower currency, they maximize the dollar value.

We people migrate maybe because of opportunities like these.. to improve their lifestyle & maybe help their families that are left home...

For whatever reason people migrate.. its for the better...

Blog Entries
    for pleasure..change of environment..pissed with the government..

Filipino nurses move to different countries like US for better pasture... then the American nurses moved to, for example, Saudi for better offer... ang salary difference ky layo ra kaau, nya light work pa gyd ang mga puti... in where ang mga pinay na lesser ug sweldo, mao py hago sa trabaho...

Blog Entries
    Nawad.an kog gana mupuyo sa pinas bcoz of Napolis.

Seriously, adto ko puyo if my sweldo there is 100k per month, if no, i'll stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaskies View Post
    Nawad.an kog gana mupuyo sa pinas bcoz of Napolis.

Seriously, adto ko puyo if my sweldo there is 100k per month, if no, i'll stay here.
    Ngiga vanillaskies.. asa man diay ka located karon...

On my side ni langyaw ko kay gusto ko mo saka sad akong status sa kinabuhi. Kana bitaw secure na tanan labi na sa mga anak. Wala ko magmahay even sa kamingaw ug trabaho pirme at the end naka adjust naku. 10 years ko nag work sa ato diha pero akong taxes tawon tuara ra sa buwaya ug corrupt maayo lang dire kay inig tax refund makuha dyud ang para imo..

Naa ko friend from NEW ZEALAND ni ari lang dyud ug Australia aron lang dyud mangita ug nindot nga work even ang NZ nindot man sad. Lain sad usa naku ka friend nga Vietnamese from UK ni ari dire kay ilang reason dili siila ka sukagod sa weather sa UK ug matod pa nila nindot and stable ang economy sa Australia ( MAHAL LANG :P HEHEHE )

as a matter of fact, our combined income/earnings can raise a family of 3 in mid-class level here.
    we don't have a kid yet though, but we're still planning on migrating to the land of the rising sun
    for safety, to ultimately pursue our ambitions (from our childhood fantasies) and most of all,
    the unity and politeness of citizens there.

bahalag ako savings ddto same ra ngari basta kay ma-mangaka ko

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brian joshua View Post
    as a matter of fact, our combined income/earnings can raise a family of 3 in mid-class level here.
    we don't have a kid yet though, but we're still planning on migrating to the land of the rising sun
    for safety, to ultimately pursue our ambitions (from our childhood fantasies) and most of all,
    the unity and politeness of citizens there.

bahalag ako savings ddto same ra ngari basta kay ma-mangaka ko
    NZ japun ka padung sah? Mulargahay naka? Maypa ka minyu naka ug stable na.

Ok raman tingali mag cge ka migrate during your lifetime.. just make sure dili at the expense or to the detriment of your family and loved ones. Always remember that a person's lifetime is so short, one morning you wake up and realize your about to retire na.

Then you ask yourself looking back, have I really achieved my goals in life?

Frequent migration is the modern day version of a NOMAD.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast