Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

I don't know whether to laugh or be serious about this issue...

sakto sad bitaw uban peeps dire... noynoy ang news puro lang about yaha lovelife, i dont know if si kris ba ngkalat sa news para matabunan lang ang fact na di jud ganahan og girls si noynoy just my own assumption. imagine, his ex gfs korina and bernadette sembrano puro prominent news casters what happened? nya yaha ex na politician pa jud? hahaay.... sige lang lovelife di lang jud more about the GOOD STUFF that he did...

come to think about the holiday economics that arroyo implemented before para sa mga businessmen og sa mga employees pud it's a win-win law, right? aber, aber, kinsa man dire wala na lipay ane na law? na mgka long weekend ta enjoy our time with our family? Then, Noynoy does not want to follow the holiday economics kay gusto nya mo fall jud sa sakto na adlaw ang holiday dili ibalhin og the nearest monday, nya what happened to Nov.30, why gi-move og Monday ang Bonifacio Day? Due to the complaints of investors and businessmen, na too much holidays na Philippines more or less they like the holiday economics that Arroyo implemented before.

what about the scholarships, kato free call center training or other short courses sa TESDA? beh, beh.. syaro walay nakabenefit ane?

oh kana, road dha sa Naga and other roads in South of Cebu na nahuman na tawn and makes it even faster to reach the Southern part of Cebu due to the improvement of the roads thanks to Arroyo, what about the Little Malacanang found in Cebu?

Nakalimot nata ane? Nagremind lang ko sa uban basin nakalimot namo... All of the projects and improvements happened in the province of Cebu was all because she got the highest votes ever dire sa Cebu and kita ang ngpadaug nya. Dire man gane sya ga oath-taking sa Capitol. To show her appreciation mao na naay projects ang Cebu nya kahuman we are put back on the map of the Philippines, na sauna sge lang Manila or Luzon area ang naay projects.

About Mindanao? Kinsa man na president ang ni-reach out sa Mindanao? She even had appointed some officials who are Muslims and even extend some projects there... Before, wa la jud pgtagad ang Mindanao...

I am not buttering up Arroyo... but let's face it wala'y concrete evidence to bring Arroyo down puro ra speculations, kesyo mao ne, mao na... nya wala man gane sila kahatag og enough evidence to put up a case against her.

She is just smart and too smart for everybody. How many impeachment cases are filed against her ne usa ka buok wala jud na approve...

As for Noynoy, assumption lang ne...why sige sya dwell ne Arroyo and putting her down coz mao yaha gepromise or gusto sya manimawos sa gibuhat ne Arroyo sa ilaha before kato gikuha-an ila Mama og bodyguards when she was ill...Sige lang man revenge yaha gi-huna2x gud... mao sya ga think how to help the country be on the map again.

Arroyo?Bisan ingon ato to sya wa jud sya natinag left and right ang batikos nya. Trabaho japon sya in order to bring in more investments to our country.

Ang problema lage nato tanawon dayun ang sayup sa tawo di ta kabalo mghuna2x unsa pud ang nahatag na kaayuhan sa tawo kung mas malabaw pa sa iyahang gibuhat na bati.

Naay uban sige praise ne Noynoy buotan, dili sya mangurakot... nya na unsa man ta ron? Why ang balita sige lang bout yaha lovelife? Nya gibasura sa SC ang yaha EO, hostage taking na buliyaso ang effort sa kapulisan, ug uban pa?

Arroyo untouchable? Not really, she is just darn smart to outwit everybody....Kung nangurakot sya? Tan-awa pud yaha gibuhat overall sa country i-total ang amount of money yaha gi-bring through investments, businesses, etc. compared to the amount speculated na yaha gikurakot... asa man mas dako ana?

ingon ana cya ka gamhanan...small but terrible

perti ra gyong la.oyang noy.noy ani gamay2x lang pero gamay gyud lol

Maypag ang e focus ni NOYNOY ang iyang LOVELIFE deli na ang politiko hahaha

@lejean, totally agreee!!!!!! pinaka da best nga president gyud to para nako..ug mo lansar pag balik akoy campaign manager..

noy2x? crap! pagmata namo uy.. daghan ng nibali ug nagmahay sa ilang vote.. kamo wala pa? awww..cg katulog ug pag damgo..

@facebook: thanks for agreeing with me...

as for me the two best presidents in Philippine history Marcos - we were one of the richest country in Asia suya gud ang South Korea nato sauna. Bhala dictator to sya kay disciplined man ang mga tawo.... awa karon no discipline, we kinda abuse democracy up to the next level jud...

Karon asa punita ang Philippines naa sa bottom list and South Korea now on the top list nabali na ang wheel ron...

next is Arroyo... why? Well, kamo ba kano gasunod og walay ayo na administrations Ramos - all I remember sge to sya naa sa news sige lang larga2x adto gawas. Estrada, it is as if our politics and government becomes a mockery, a movie.. where an actor acts as the president...

Arroyo shouldered all the problems coming from other administration, almost 10 years in power is not even enough to sweep all the dirt and clean up the country bring us up on the map again.

But she did her best, too bad the media does not like her that much kay may pagkamaldita or not that charming to the press. But she needed to be stiff and be like that coz of too much garbage around her.

If you were to choose way back on that election between Arroyo and FPJ? Do you think another actor who will run the country with no experience in politics at all will make things a lot better? Think again.

But during the last election... people opted for Noynoy in the premise na dili siya mangurakot na he has the same values as what his mother did before but did we ever thought of what his mother did to the Philippines? Economic wise... yes, she did restore democracy and she was voted because wala nama'y lain tawo na ikapuli ni Ninoy...

But that was before - Cory was put in a place to stop dictatorship and restore our democracy. Now, Noynoy was put to power in order to put our country back on the map and bring poverty level down to almost zero but what is he doing now? Attacking and trying to dig up Arroyo and bring her down... question, does make the country a lot better? Or will make our country a mockery again for having a president who did nothing but putting an ex-president down and issuing E.O.s that SC will just declare unconstitutional...

I just hope Noynoy will come to his senses and come up with good stuff in order to restore the country's pride and make the entire Filipinos united. To bring in more money, investments, businesses and let the OFW's come home to start a business and never be leaving their families behind... as he said make working abroad as an option not as a necessity. I was happy he said that... but up to this point more Filipinos are motivated to work abroad....not coming home and do good in our country...

ug wala siya'y himuon kay Arroyo i-critize pud siya ug naa mao pud.hahahahh

I'd rather see him doing something, GMA knew P-Noy will be elected as President that is why she make sure na naa sa pwesto iya mga bata-bata. See, she is one smart lady, but I wonder how long she can evade justice. One thing I know, majority of the Filipino people do not want to see another President from the Arroyo clan..GMA knows that..hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by colby View Post
    ug wala siya'y himuon kay Arroyo i-critize pud siya ug naa mao pud.hahahahh

I'd rather see him doing something, GMA knew P-Noy will be elected as President that is why she make sure na naa sa pwesto iya mga bata-bata. See, she is one smart lady, but I wonder how long she can evade justice. One thing I know, majority of the Filipino people do not want to see another President from the Arroyo clan..GMA knows that..hahahahha
    kung gusto siya mo "fight againts corruption" ngano panahon raman ni GMA?
    dili ang unta mag pa ila c noy2x nga GMA hater siya

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    I can't believe people are giving her respect for getting away with it. Where is your outrage... sense of justice.... hope?

Up for this one..

sorry but outrage wont help you get justice...

my sense of justice just wont allow me to break the rules just to get what i want...

hope? its just another form of denial....

Ang problema lage nato tanawon dayun ang sayup sa tawo di ta kabalo mghuna2x unsa pud ang nahatag na kaayuhan sa tawo kung mas malabaw pa sa iyahang gibuhat na bati.
    mao. kung pwd lng lge itamparos sa ilang mga dagway ai.
    mura gyug wa naka benipisyo sa mga nabuhat ni gloria.

nya i-condemn rba dayon ang pabor niya. hahaha. kaluoy sd tawn. kamabaw.

anyway, let them be. basa lng tas mga rants nila. patagbawa sila.
    Last edited by gcc4426; 12-10-2010 at 04:17 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast