Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
    Imagine this conversation:

PAX: "Ataya ba!!! Miss! Nganong delayed man ang flight?!?"

CSR: "Sir, sorry for the delay but the turnaround aircraft requires additional servicing."

PAX: "Kasamok ba! Nganong naa pa man additional servicing-servicing?!?"

CSR: "Sir, it's because during the landing rollout on the turnaround flight the crew noticed an ECAM warning indicating REV1 INOP and LGCIU 1 fault messages and were unable to actuate Reverser 1. Although the on-side EIU did not receive a signal from the air/ground condition switch, it did detect that the TLA thrust potentiometer was already in reverse range (-3 degrees); and it automatically checked the off-side EIU TLA thrust potentiometer, RAD ALT and wheel speed and detected a reverse signal confirmation from the corresponding SEC. However, a signal was still not sent to the HMU to extend the reverser door actuators and the FADEC was not able to signal an attendant increase in thrust on either engine even though that particular airframe is SB320/78-12b compliant."

PAX: "Ahhh... mao ba? Aw, sige..." (goes back to his one-piece Jollibee Chickenjoy)

makanosebleed

nitubag unta ang pax: don't give me that bs. i'll talk to your manager, ketchup ra ang giserve with the chicken joy. i want gravy

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meru_valley09 View Post
    I like this one!

So far in my experience travelling with Cebu Pacific I encounter delays during holiday season like christmas ang explanation nila for the delay is busy daw ang runways...

Customer Service wise wla pa sad ko ka encounter ug bad experience...I guess I might be lucky?

Other delays are of course due to bad weather..
    Don't forget air traffic volume. A flight could leave the gate exactly on time but not be able to takeoff for over 45 minutes. On my last flight with PAL, we boarded early but air traffic control finally gave us clearance to depart 45 minutes beyond scheduled time due to heavy air traffic volume.

Not all delays are caused by airline incompetence. Flights to and from Manila are particularly susceptible to air traffic delays because the place is just so saturated at certain times of the day. Just like their roads.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
    Don't forget air traffic volume. A flight could leave the gate exactly on time but not be able to takeoff for over 45 minutes. On my last flight with PAL, we boarded early but air traffic control finally gave us clearance to depart 45 minutes beyond scheduled time due to heavy air traffic volume.

Not all delays are caused by airline incompetence. Flights to and from Manila are particularly susceptible to air traffic delays because the place is just so saturated at certain times of the day. Just like their roads.
    Re congestion of airways/airlanes...people should realize that they should also start clamoring for better airports (i.e. multiple runways, more efficient and safer traffic handling patterns), and not just complain about wanting better airlines. Again, like I said before, if people only look at the tip of the iceberg, there's a lot they don't realize going on, that's affecting their current miserable state.

-RODION

i was holding off to replying to this thread
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

5.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456