Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why does the tastier the food, the more Fat it gives, GOOOOOOOOD WHHHHHHYYY?!!!!!

I mean, I want to have a great body... But I also like pizza xD hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by doeminic View Post
    Why does the tastier the food, the more Fat it gives, GOOOOOOOOD WHHHHHHYYY?!!!!!

I mean, I want to have a great body... But I also like pizza xD hahahaha
    That's when discipline and self-control come in.

You can lose weight without exercise

But you cannot lose weight if you exercise AND eat a lot too. Nutritional intake jud is key. #disiplina

Strength training is essential to lasting weight loss/weight management. Kay the more muscle mass you have (promise, you wont have to look like a bodybuilder in order to have good muscle mass %), the more calories you can burn. Meaning, mas di ka dali mo gain weight. So, pagkugi ug planks, squats, lunges, burpees atbp aron epektib ang diet. I discourage weight lifting jud, mas maayo pa functional exercises or high intensity workouts (like jumping jacks nga pas pas kaayo for 1 minute then stop for 10 seconds then balik nasad).

Also, count your calories. Pwede ka mag google sa calorie equivalent sa food imo gi eat. You can check for online calculators to determine pila dapat intake nimo. For example, if goal nimo is 1,600 calories per day (500 calories kapin per meal), whatever you eat, make sure nga ma sulod sa calorie quota nimo. Bahala kag mag ice cream or lechon ka diha.

But take note... if mag lechon ka, 100 grams kay mo abot nag mga 400 calories (aw if apil ang panit ug fats). If lean lechon meat ra, mahangyo 150g kay 400 calories ra (bana bana ra nako). So, in one meal, 100 g lechon ra imo makaon plus 1 cup of white rice (usually 100 plus calories na). Gutommz ka anag dali. SO, you should pick food nga less calories para you can eat more of it. Which is why mas maayog mag gulay ka kay mas dali ka mabusog nya pasok sa calorie count pa jud. Make sure you eat high fiber food kay mas dali ka mabusog. Eat smart

Btw, kanang magpaslim nya puro ra fruits kan on? BAD IDEA. You know why? Fruits have fructose - which is another form of SUGAR. Nya ang sugar kay dali ra kaayo ma convert to fat, except if magamit ra nimo ang sugar kay mo exercise ka. So, eat fruits in moderation. Don't eat fruits at night kay di na magamit sa imo body ang fructose kay padung naka tulog. Except if call center ka work

Naay fruits nga high Glycemic Index (GI) - mao ni siya ang level sa sugar sa food inig ka digest (thats not a very accurate definition tho hahaha). Sa una, I ate a lot of watermelon, and wondered why maglisod kog ubos sa weight. Mao diay - watermelon has high GI toinks.

If you must eat fruits, choose the low GI ones.. Naay lista sa GI sa fruits online, just ask friend Google. Watermelon kay 70 kapin, which is high. Dapat 50 below imo pilion. Apples kay tag 20+ GI ra, which makes it a better option kaysa watermelon or mango (nga labaw sad nga high). Apples, pears, papaya, kiwi are good. Ayaw tawn nang raisins, maayo pag grapes nalang imo kan on. Eat smart!

Mao na da best jud ang gulay. Eat the gulay putahe you like the most. Go for what is yummy for you, and make a healthy version ana.

You can also start replacing your meals. Example, imbes na white rice, substitute it with kamote or wheat bread. Ayaw nang mashed potato, high bayag GI ang white potato. Or pwede half cup rice plus gamay nga kamote to go with your sud an. Anuvayan, Cono naman ko oi, bisaya inglis!

Diri ra ko kutob kay taas na. PWede ra pod mo ask nakog questions. I got my body fat % to go from 29% to 12%. I just ate more protein-rich food. I drink whey protein (di na siya makapa dakog lawas ala bodybuilder kung 1-2 scoops a day ray imnon) diay pod. And I don't eat much at dinner kay padung naman gud ko tulog, di na nako kaayo magamit ang calories mao nga igo ra akong kan on. And I don't eat as if piyesta after training/workout. Normal ra gihapon, kay if pasubraan nakog kaon, way weight loss or maintenance mahitabo.

Hi there! If you're looking for a fast solution to losing weight, you may want to consider a gastric bypass surgery. This procedure can help you achieve significant weight loss in a short amount of time. I suggest visiting https://www.hayatmed.com/gastric-bypass-surgery/ to learn more about the procedure and if it's right for you. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional to determine the best course of action for your individual needs.

Thanks for the thread. Do you think that any supplements or vitamins are important when losing weight? I would like to try something from https://www.bidrx.com/ for example, I am pretty sure that these are good and trusted ones. Have a look there and let me know what you think please

6.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123